Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

each to their own, reminds me of the stupid smug goody two shoes twat in school who you know is shit at everything but dad's just bought them a jaguar while you're on minimum wage every sore hour to get enough money to go the pub on Friday with your mates. but at least you have mates.

He's not though.

On the other hand weirdly I know what you mean lol

He's not though.

On the other hand weirdly I know what you mean lol

he's definitely got no mates and watches the Sunday morning repeat of motd cos his mum won't let him stay up for the real one

Joe Gomez looks class. Liverpool look okay but not top 4 quality. And Bournemouth look decent defensively but I can't see them scoring much. They're basically a carbon copy of Burnley except, they try to play football the right way.

Oh and Gradel looks average.

Anfield is the absolute evidence that if you charge eye watering prices and have most of your games live on UK TV, people are going to stick at home. Feels like most of the people there have gone along to sample the great Anfield atmosphere, and now they have more fans there to sample it than actually partake in it.

Pretty much everyone sitting in the kop, says it all. Kenny Dalglish would be spinning in his grave.

Joe Gomez looks class. Liverpool look okay but not top 4 quality. And Bournemouth look decent defensively but I can't see them scoring much. They're basically a carbon copy of Burnley except, they try to play football the right way.

Oh and Gradel looks average.

Tonight we've seen 50 shades of Gradel...

Bournemouth have played well here. Not surprised by that. Liverpool are still very ordinary, only anywhere near the top because of how average the other top teams have become as well. I still think Bournemouth will drop though.

Something has got to be done about the officiating in this country.

Anfield is the absolute evidence that if you charge eye watering prices and have most of your games live on UK TV, people are going to stick at home. Feels like most of the people there have gone along to sample the great Anfield atmosphere, and now they have more fans there to sample it than actually partake in it.

Pretty much everyone sitting in the kop, says it all. Kenny Dalglish would be spinning in his grave.

he would if he was dead

each to their own, reminds me of the stupid smug goody two shoes twat in school who you know is shit at everything but dad's just bought them a jaguar while you're on minimum wage every sore hour to get enough money to go the pub on Friday with your mates. but at least you have mates.

lol

Next time I go to Liverpool, we're going for a bevvy. First poster that makes me laugh out loud regularly

All this weekends games have shown me is that we have only one team to genuinely worry about being torn apart by and that's Man City - everyone else we can get the better of over 2 games on current showings.

Don't think Bournemouth will get many pastings this year, they'll give it a good go but ultimately come 18th or 19th without a doubt.

Archived