Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Am I the only one who thinks Bournemouth have been dreadful then? Most of their passes don't even get far enough to reach their man, no quality at all and not much pace either.

yep, just two shots on target and zero clear cut chances, you can play anyone you like and try as hard as you like but stats like that are only gonna end one way, and that's back in the championship in 8 months time. 

Bournemouth worked hard tonight and gave Liverpool a game, but they did give the ball away a hell of a lot. They also lack quality in the final third, King and Wilson will run the channels and hold the ball up, but neither really looked like putting the ball in the net.

Liverpool look nothing special, and a decent side would have beat them tonight. For me, Bournemouth have been given too much credit before a ball was kicked this season. Too many people fell for the underdog story when in truth, they lack the quality to survive in the Premier League.

I fancy us for all 3 points at their place next week.

The Bournemouth penalty hate stems from Callum Wilson. He had more penalties gained than any individual club last season, and many thought it was a simulation tactic by Wilson which aggrieved the Championship; as far as i'm aware. It does not however, show how often Wilson had the ball in the oppositions box, which i'm sure is more time than any other player last season.

When you've got Tomlin coming on from off the bench and expert pundits claiming Bournemouth will avoid relegation and finish above us, then something clearly isn't right in their methods of analysis.

Who the hell said this? lol

Liverpool are bang average. No bias here obviously,  :whistle: , but after two games the best two sides by some distance are first and second in the League. Whether it stays like that is up to how resilient Man City are.  :P

When you've got Tomlin coming on from off the bench and expert pundits claiming Bournemouth will avoid relegation and finish above us, then something clearly isn't right in their methods of analysis.

Something has gone terribly wrong lol

And Liverpool were dreadful.

I still cant get over someone saying they're the best equipped promoted side since 2010.

I'm not gonna judge Bournemouth too harshly on last night. They competed but looked a bit short when they got in the final third. Would have been different if Elphick's header wasn't ruled out, unfortunate with Benteke's goal. Should never have counted. Could have easily ended up with a draw.

Having said that Liverpool were there for the taking and if we'd have walked away with anything less than thee points last night based on Liverpools display I would have been disappointed.

It's too early to say anything about any team, but I cannot understand why Bournemouth are better equipped than ourselves to stay up. Genuinely think all the pundits bought into the story of nearly going bankrupt in league two seven years ago, to being in the premier league. They are probably the worst team in the league based on the squad they have. 

I honestly have got nothing against Bournemouth or Eddie Howe in fact I really admire them but Sky and the Media are making me dislike them,

They are purring over them and are so far up their backside its horrible. Yes Bournemouth are a small club and it is a nice story they've made it to them Premier League but you'd think they were a bunch of poverty stricken children making up an Orphans XI until a burnt out coach who's left his former glories behind unifies them and turns them from no-hopers who couldn't kick a ball into Champions of the World after defeating the Galactic Empire in stoppage time.

Blackpool and our old mate Hollaway got the same media "love" when they came up and look where they are now! Mind you Bournemouth's owners appear to be more fiscally cautious than that lunatic family that own Blackpool FC.

Archived