Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Anfield is the absolute evidence that if you charge eye watering prices and have most of your games live on UK TV, people are going to stick at home. Feels like most of the people there have gone along to sample the great Anfield atmosphere, and now they have more fans there to sample it than actually partake in it.

Pretty much everyone sitting in the kop, says it all. Kenny Dalglish would be spinning in his grave.

He's not dead, just in hiding after spending 35 million on Andy Carroll.

Am I the only one who thinks Bournemouth have been dreadful then? Most of their passes don't even get far enough to reach their man, no quality at all and not much pace either.

I agree. They've looked championship through and through.

They've been all huff and puff but I can't think of any genuine pieces of quality they've had near the goal.

Bournemouth won't lack for effort or commitment. They'll lack for quality by the looks of it.

A half decent side would have beaten Liverpool tonight.

Can't see that Bournemouth and Sunderland are better than us. Bournemouth look a neat but ineffective side, Sunderland just a shambles.

If we finish below either of those two we'll have failed massively.

Christ some of you lot had tough childhoods ;)lol

Anfield atmosphere is the pits!

Mind-blowing isn't it?  Easily one of the worst supports in the Premier League.  Can you imagine the absolute desperate disappointment of the hundreds of fans who've come all the way over from abroad to sample the "world-famous spine-tingling atmosphere of Anfield", only to watch on as their support is humbled into total silence by fans from teams they've probably never heard off?  Saying that though, their away support isn't much better.  lol

James Milner on tonight, "It was a special atmosphere"  :nigel:

Two poor sides, bad advert for the premier.

Bournemouth closing down, running around etc, but no bite up front and Gradel reverting to type. (never coud understand the hype when we had him, the only memory MK Dons) Liverpool no urgency, seemingly happy to take the 1-0.

Thought disallowed goal was correct decision, hands all over defender who to be fair got outmuscled too easily. Liverpools goal obviously offside under the new rules.

Am I the only one who thinks Bournemouth have been dreadful then? Most of their passes don't even get far enough to reach their man, no quality at all and not much pace either.

Seen plenty on my Twitter saying it. I admittedly didn't see a lot of that game so I'll take back what I said but from what I saw I thought they looked quite decent. Do wonder if it's just Liverpool being shit again though.

Call me a reactionary but I'm struggling to see anyone but Man City winning this already. It's not just the fact they're top but the football they've played has been on a completely different planet to everyone else so far.

Seen plenty on my Twitter saying it. I admittedly didn't see a lot of that game so I'll take back what I said but from what I saw I thought they looked quite decent. Do wonder if it's just Liverpool being shit again though.

Call me a reactionary but I'm struggling to see anyone but Man City winning this already. It's not just the fact they're top but the football they've played has been on a completely different planet to everyone else so far.

Pfft, The tinkerman to finally get over his second place fetish this season.

Bournemouth don't look up to much but if they go down I would take Ritchie, good player.

He played against us for Swindon in the cup a few years ago and tore us a new one. I Said then that we should have gone in for him. Quality player,

Don't know what to make out of PL so far.

Either the margin between the top sides and middle/middle-lower half of the table is decreasing, or something else.

A bit of that and also a bit of the top clubs decreasing in dominance.

Don't get me wrong, the top 4 will be the same as last year come the end of the season but don't think it will be quite so straightforward as other years come the end. Should be an exciting season to be honest

Archived