Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

:dunno:

So you do think Swansea fans give a shit or not?

It's a message board fella, you put your opinions out there you run the risk of someone questioning them.

If he scores against us and does that celebration I will be hoping some short sighted American dentist mistakes him for a big cat and shoots him right between the eyes, but if he was scoring for us he could do whatever the fvck he wants, he could even run into the crowd and give me a good tea-bagging for all I would care.

I don't know if the Swansea fans give a shit and i'm not particularly arsed if I find out or not.

I just think it's embarrassing and the bloke looks a twat. That's my opinion.

Stones hands in a transfer request, Terry will obviously retire in a year or two, not surprised Chelsea want an Englishman to replace him.

Yep, I think Terry will retire next summer to be honest.

Stones will do well there, especially under Mourinho and a potential pairing of Zouma and Stones is one that could well go on to be one of the all time greats. Both have enormous potential.

I don't know if the Swansea fans give a shit and i'm not particularly arsed if I find out or not.

I just think it's embarrassing and the bloke looks a twat. That's my opinion.

But you also said if he came here and scored for us and did that goal celebration, he can do one.

Personally the importance of the goal overshadows any cringeworthy celebration and players can celebrate however they want as long as they scoring goals for us. That's my opinion and one probably shared by Swansea fans.

But you also said if he came here and scored for us and did that goal celebration, he can do one.

Personally the importance of the goal overshadows any cringeworthy celebration and players can celebrate however they want as long as they scoring goals for us. That's my opinion and one probably shared by Swansea fans.

Oh right, sorry mate but the sarcasm in my post must have flew straight over your head.

Obviously if he played for us I wouldn't care, but he doesn't and he looks a twat.

Norwich bid £10 million for Benik Adobe and it's been rejected lol when will the overpricing of bang average British players end?

This has got to be the most ridiculous one so far. Roberts for £11m and Gray for £9m look sensible compared to this!

One of the reasons is the majority of English clubs don't need to sell, and most prem clubs have more money than they can spend. £68m for finishing bottom, going up to £100m next season.

£10m for Adobe is ridiculous by any sort of comparison to transfer fees a few years ago, but now it is normal, and selling clubs know that and buying clubs are so rich they just don't care. If that person is the right person for them and there are funds in the transfer kitty, then it is no real drama.

This has got to be the most ridiculous one so far. Roberts for £11m and Gray for £9m look sensible compared to this!

What a load of shite.

15 goals in 25 games since we bought him in January, and that's not including cup goals. 3 goals in 5 games this season already. He was the top scorer in the country last season as well.

Given the stupid bids flying around at the minute, we wouldn't even consider anything less than £15m and quite right too. I'm not sure we'd even sell at that either as it's too late to replace him now. We even put a statement out saying he is not for sale and he'll remain a Wolves player this season.

What a load of shite.

15 goals in 25 games since we bought him in January, and that's not including cup goals. 3 goals in 5 games this season already. He was the top scorer in the country last season as well.

Given the stupid bids flying around at the minute, we wouldn't even consider anything less than £15m and quite right too. I'm not sure we'd even sell at that either as it's too late to replace him now. We even put a statement out saying he is not for sale and he'll remain a Wolves player this season.

lol

Daft argument unless you are advocating the removal of the January transfer window too.

I am, yes. Why should clubs be able to do all this during the season. You've got all pre season to sort your squad out. Now, during the season, players are unsettled and end up not playing or wanting to leave. Everton and West Brom may lose their best players.

What a load of shite.

Eh?

Charlie Austin scored 19 goals in a far, far, far tougher league and his value hasn't been matched at 15m yet.

Afobe, after a decent 5 months, is not even worth half that.

Arsenal have failed to score in 5 of their last 6 premier league home games, thats something you see from a relegation threatened team not one who had aspirations to win the league!

Their fans complain about needing a world class striker but a striker with more movement and desire would improve that team quite a lot, Look at what Benteke has done for Liverpool he's provided a focal point for their team and is good at everything (his finishing has been below par recently)

Knew they were a bit iffy at home but that's a remarkable stat. Didn't realise it had gotten that bad.

What a load of shite.

Lost for words.

:facepalm:

Lost for words.

:facepalm:

Why? Wolves don't want to sell and don't need to sell why should they have to accept a bid from a premier league team just because it is a ludicrous? Getting £15m in tomorrow is not going to be much good if they can't a replacement in. £15m in the bank isn't going to score any goals.

Guest MattP

lol

****ing hell. A few months of form in the Championship and we're turning down 15 million, what on earth is going on?

We could have shifted out Chris Wood for 12 million on this basis a couple of years back.

Archived