Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Wanyama wants out with spurs interested. Southampton has created a selling culture at that club, be very difficult to replace Schneiderlein and Wanyama in 1 window

I very much doubt they'll let him go.

They kept Schneiderlin for 2/3 transfer windows.

Never understood why anyone rated Wanyama tbh

Him and Schniderlin complimented each other fairly well, both different kinds of Defensive Mid but they had a good partnership in my opinion however take away the better side of that partnership and Wanyama's weaknesses become more pronounced. Southampton for all they do well need to stop selling and have some continuity, to be fair to them most of their replacements have been very good but not every player will be a Mane or Pellè

Uh-oh, the opinion police are on patrol again.

:dunno:

So you do think Swansea fans give a shit or not?

It's a message board fella, you put your opinions out there you run the risk of someone questioning them.

If he scores against us and does that celebration I will be hoping some short sighted American dentist mistakes him for a big cat and shoots him right between the eyes, but if he was scoring for us he could do whatever the fvck he wants, he could even run into the crowd and give me a good tea-bagging for all I would care.

Markovic hasn't made it to the bench for tonights game and doesn't seem to be in Brendans plans this year, looks like bloody Rossiter is ahead of him. cant see Liverpool letting him leave on loan or otherwise considering what they paid but it should be worth a shot on loan atleast?

Looking forward to the Arsenal Liverpool game, I think both teams have to go for it really. If I were Liverpool I'd play Can infront of the back 4 and then two up front, Ings playing off Benteke. Get ings to run in behind while Benteke wins the flick on. Arsenal are playing Chambers and Gabriell at centre back, can see big Christian having a field day in the air against them.

Berahino, ok look if it was us I'd be desperate for him to stay but you cannot keep an unhappy player. Baggies are better off just letting him go as it will be better for everyone in the long run they have already signed random as his replacement.

Archived