Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Arsenal will not win the league. Itll be a typical finish 3rd of 4th, flat track bully a few teams along the way but mostly be a disappointing campaign and exit the champions league at the first knockout stage.

When you watch Arsenal, particularly in a game like tonight, there is absolutely no movement ahead of the ball from players like Giroud of Ozil, both of which were hugely disappointing. They didnt, and dont on a regular basis, do enough to drag defenders away or make space for others to operate in.

Gives opposition teams the ability to tuck in and make the pitch really narrow when everything is coming through the middle. Then you get the typical square square square lose ball stuff. Frustrates the hell out of me.

And for all the talent on the pitch, the player that shone the most was one they farmed out to Charlton for a while, Coquelin for me. Excluding Cech that is.

Ozil is supposed to be a world class number 10 and does he actually do anything positive? £40 million should buy you a lot more than a one good game in 5 showpony.

Seen enough from Arsenal already to be sure that they won't win the league. Same shit different season. Cech's a good signing but goalkeeper was not their main problem.

Sky sports would have you believe Opsina was a an amateur with how much cech has improved them.

Never expected them to, but I wouldn't write them off just yet. They're always ****ing awful at the start, but I genuinely can't believe anybody would think anybody other than City would win it this year

Easy to say right now. At the minute they do remind me of Chelsea a year back in the sense that they look a class ahead of everyone else.

Arsenal just aren't quite good enough. Sensational on their day but have too many off days. It's been their problem years. Still not particularly reliable defensively, still lack a top class holding midfielder. I like Giroud but he's not exactly Aguero either.

Sky sports would have you believe Opsina was a an amateur with how much cech has improved them.

It's the same every year. They always finish strongly, that, combined with the signing of Cech, has deluded people. I can see them ending up back down in 4th if they aren't careful. I always wonder if Man Utd will just click and become a deadly side but the wait seems to go on.

Arsenal have failed to score in 5 of their last 6 premier league home games, thats something you see from a relegation threatened team not one who had aspirations to win the league!

Their fans complain about needing a world class striker but a striker with more movement and desire would improve that team quite a lot, Look at what Benteke has done for Liverpool he's provided a focal point for their team and is good at everything (his finishing has been below par recently)

does anyone else not give a ****ing shit about whether david de gea is on the bench or not. hasn't van gaal already said he wont consider him til after deadline day, yet it's breaking news every time he is left out as if someone somewhere is completely shocked 

Sterling, Berahino and Stones have all strong-armed their club into moves away. Shame.

At least Stones is doing it properly by handing in an official transfer request, something that Sterling, despite all his antics, never did. He also hasn't, as far as I'm aware, said anything to the press.

Players shouldn't be strong armed into staying at a club, in the same way they shouldn't engineer a move. If they want to leave they should hand in a transfer request, and get in with their job while they wait for it to go through.

Archived