Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Or are they moving out the unsettled players so the rest of the squad can come together and fight for relegation as one. 

I always liked Shelvey but its clear hes been quite destructive in the dressing room this year - it speaks volumes that of all clubs he's going to Newcastle! 

Yeah, Im quite surprised cause he's not French. Still some potential in him and he's amassed over a hundred Prem appearances but I wouldnt want him here because attitude and would probably demand a starting CM place.

Swansea really need their main men to grab this by the scruff and sort it out and so far they look incapable of that and change. Some real talents in Montero, Williams, Sigurdsson and what used to be an occasional match winner in Gomis but theyve been asking for trouble keeping players like Bartley, Eder, Emnes and Barrow anywhere near their match squads.

I saw Caulker a few times when he was on loan at Swansea and he looked a real prospect. Since then he just hasn't progressed and has been found out when paired with less experienced partners in defence. At Swansea he was next to Ashley Williams as he was reaching his best and i think this flattered him somewhat. Between Cardiff and QPR he's struggled - forgot he was at Saints (did he play?) and can't see how hes going to be much use for Liverpool. 

Archived