Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

I don't think anyone is bitter about Bournemouth spending £8 million on Tyrone Mings, £10 million on Benik Afobe, £7 million on Lewis Grabban, £3.5 million on Lee tomlin, £4 million on Glen Murray.

How on earth can you spend 32.5 million and the best player you come out with is Glen Murray  :crylaugh:

Shoestring budget, plucky Bournemouth, etc. etc.  

Why is it that every time I try to write willy puller, it comes out as willy puller? lol

Try it and you'll see..

I mean, willy puller is a funny phrase, so no biggie, but if I wanted to write willy puller why can't I?

lol

:blink:

Why is it that every time I try to write willy puller, it comes out as willy puller? lol

Try it and you'll see..

I mean, willy puller is a funny phrase, so no biggie, but if I wanted to write willy puller why can't I?

lol

willy puller.  :ph34r:

Not sure what's happened with Caulker,

This is probably a testament to my scouting skills but he looked like a really promising defender 2-3 years ago but he's been dire ever since.

I'd be amazed if he plays more than 3 games for Liverpool once they get Lovren, Sakho, Skrtel back

This month yet again showing why we are where we are. Just look at the way clubs in this country chuck money down the toilet every single window on mediocre or worse players. It's an absolute embarrassment. Caulker's agent is a genius. I have got literally no idea how he's got a move to Liverpool after being crap for three different clubs at this level.

Had Liverpool fans at work bragging for the past few weeks that they're signing Hummels Matip or Subotic and they've got Steven fvcking Caulker. Tremendous. 

He must have made some impression on them, last time he played for Saints was when Liverpool put 6 passed them. 

Had Liverpool fans at work bragging for the past few weeks that they're signing Hummels Matip or Subotic and they've got Steven fvcking Caulker. Tremendous. 

He must have made some impression on them, last time he played for Saints was when Liverpool put 6 passed them

Wow. That just makes it even more hilarious lol

Swansea - Shipping out their main players and having a caretaker in charge for the rest of the season?

Theyre going down arent they

Or are they moving out the unsettled players so the rest of the squad can come together and fight for relegation as one. 

I always liked Shelvey but its clear hes been quite destructive in the dressing room this year - it speaks volumes that of all clubs he's going to Newcastle! 

Archived