Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Scouse me old mate.

You're a good lad... and a good laff I suspect. But I've mentioned this 'all or nothing' thing with you before.

Remember when you were laughing your head off at Schlupp earlier in the season, really saying that nothing would come of him?

Well you're doing it again mate.

Don't just bin Bournemouth before you see how they are gonna play, how their new signings fit in to their style etc..

Give it a bit of time buddy. Slow down a bit mate.

It'd be terrible if people on Foxes Talk made hasty judgements about people involved in football. Managers for example :P.

Scouse me old mate.

You're a good lad... and a good laff I suspect. But I've mentioned this 'all or nothing' thing with you before.

Remember when you were laughing your head off at Schlupp earlier in the season, really saying that nothing would come of him?

Well you're doing it again mate.

Don't just bin Bournemouth before you see how they are gonna play, how their new signings fit in to their style etc..

Give it a bit of time buddy. Slow down a bit mate.

I'm a great laugh one day we'll have a laugh together (no homo)

Tbf I don't think they'll go down just dope they do for absolutely no reason haha. Atsu ain't shit tho. Crap at Everton. Next gail kakuta or whatever that shit geezer at Chelsea was called. He'll be on loan on the bench at some second div Dutch team in 18 months.

Could be that Howe has seen something in him, with him being on a free and them having lots of cash they can take a punt and have a closer look. It's not like we've never done the same. The lad might be nowhere near the first team.

Maybe he has seen something but when you have only 25 places in your squad do you really want one if them to go to a forward with a record of 3 in 56?

He isn't that young, 23, so he isn't a Barmby or Lawrence type signing, and he has an awful goal return. Quality not quantity is what Bournemouth need that and experience. King offers neither.

@Col: Regarding Schlupp, the difference is we didn't sign Schlupp to play in the PL he came up with us so it is irrelevant if people slagged him off.

Really do hope Sean Dyche takes over as that will be 2 relegation places already filled (along with Watford)

Dyche hasn't got an eye for a decent player and he won't be able to play the hard up no money card at Sunderland as I'll expect them to give him a considerable amount to spend.

From this BBC article

"Despite having one of the lowest budgets in the top flight, the Clarets were competitive for the majority of the season before being relegated with two games to go"

- Burnley were never higher than 17th all season

- 10 games without a win at the start of the season

- Then 7 games without a win from fixture 21

- Then 6 without a win from fixture 30

- Scored 28 goals - less than anyone else

- Failed to score in 18 matches - more than anyone else

- went 6 games without scoring

But other than that they were competitive!  :D

Don't understand the criticism for atsu. Didn't have the best of seasons for everton but very often plays outstandingly for ghana as well as for previous clubs (although didn't watch him at either Vitesse or Porto). Although I still don't expect Bournemouth to do well but they seem to be trying

Don't understand the criticism for atsu. Didn't have the best of seasons for everton but very often plays outstandingly for ghana as well as for previous clubs (although didn't watch him at either Vitesse or Porto). Although I still don't expect Bournemouth to do well but they seem to be trying

its the taking part that counts

quite a lot of players who shine for african nations are actually awful when it comes down to it. especially in england.

diouf, diao, gyan, muntari, ideye, odemwingie etc etc. 

pretty much all, coincidentally i'm sure, massive nob heads too. atsu was crap for a whole year at everton, i think that's more of a bearing on how he'll do for another year in the premier league than two dozen apps for vitesse or zero games in two years for chelsea. in fact calling him crap at everton was harsh, he wasn't even good enough to play instead of aiden mcgeady for most the year. 

Archived