Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Going from Suarez, Sturridge and Sterling up front with Gerrard behind and about two weeks from winning the league to Ings up front by himself in a battle with Southampton, Stoke and Swansea for 7th place in about 12 months.

We've had it horrendously tough over the years with ups and downs but I'm not sure I'd be able to carry on with a decline like that.

Rogers need to get a striker signing right - got it wrong with Balotelli and Borini - even Lambert.

As I said in another thread, Origi has just been voted in the Ligue 1 worst 11 of the season which doesn't bode well.

Quique Sanchez Flores btw - good appointment.

What else was on that ticker - that Hitler has invaded Poland?

Yup sorry fellas, been out since yesterday, came home late.Too lazy to look at the transfer forum.

hey I am still waiting for the troops to come home from Waterloo, then Abba came along !!!

Admin. Kill the thread, please.

Slavan Bilic now manager at West Ham.... a bloke who finished 3rd and 3rd with Besiktas and with completely average record at Loko before that.

They got rid of Fat Sam for that? Bet they finish lower than they did this year.

Slavan Bilic now manager at West Ham.... a bloke who finished 3rd and 3rd with Besiktas and with completely average record at Loko before that.

They got rid of Fat Sam for that? Bet they finish lower than they did this year.

But will he play "The West Ham way"? 

Whatever that might be.

If you're going to be shit you'd rather have Bilic than Allardyce. 

I'd rather finish has high in the table as possible and I don't see how he's an upgrade. Without his link to West Ham would he be getting the job on merit alone?

But will he play "The West Ham way"?

Whatever that might be.

It's a mythical tale passed down from generation to generation in East London

The Telegraph are reporting that John Carver and Steve Stone have been sacked by Newcastle.

I thought they'd keep them on as part of the back room staff.

Ashley will have to pay off the remainder of those ridiculous 8 year contacts that he handed out to Pardew and his team.

The Telegraph are reporting that John Carver and Steve Stone have been sacked by Newcastle.

I thought they'd keep them on as part of the back room staff.

Ashley will have to pay off the remainder of those ridiculous 8 year contacts that he handed out to Pardew and his team.

Would be shocked if there wasn't a clause that means they will be paid out a fraction of the remainder of the contract.

Would be shocked if there wasn't a clause that means they will be paid out a fraction of the remainder of the contract.

Paid out in Sports Direct gift vouchers

Archived