Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

I can't see it going too badly with them either - it's as "meh" as could be. They'll know they can't get anyone who's got good options on the table to go there with the constraints their owners place on the manager, so a guy who's had two different teams competing in Europe is as good as it's going to get, even if he's got as many mis-steps as successes in his career overall.

quite a lot of players who shine for african nations are actually awful when it comes down to it. especially in england.

diouf, diao, gyan, muntari, ideye, odemwingie etc etc. 

pretty much all, coincidentally i'm sure, massive nob heads too. atsu was crap for a whole year at everton, i think that's more of a bearing on how he'll do for another year in the premier league than two dozen apps for vitesse or zero games in two years for chelsea. in fact calling him crap at everton was harsh, he wasn't even good enough to play instead of aiden mcgeady for most the year. 

not having that

his goalscoring record was ok but he was good to watch

"Shteve" McClaren is allegedly the first name on Newcastle's new manager list and close to signing:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32980980

Match made in heaven.

Newcastle want him he turns them down to stay at Derby.

Derby sack him he goes to Newcastle.

His days are numbered before he signs.

Anyone know if there any odds for McClaren Out banners at his first game lol lol lol

I say decent because if he's on the wages I've heard he's on then it's pretty steep

Joined on a free though, so can offset that against the saving on the fee.

Looks like Advocaat may have changed his mind and wants the Sunderland job. Still think they will struggle next season

Confirmed as their manager for next season. Sunderland owners apparently ready to splash the cash.

Confirmed as their manager for next season. Sunderland owners apparently ready to splash the cash.

To be honest the Sunderland owners have always given their managers money, Rodwell, Johnson, Fletcher, Wickham, Gyan and Bent were all £10m+ signings and that's not forgetting great signings such as £9m Craig Gordon, £8m Anton Ferdinand and £6m Jozi Altidoor, it's just that they have no stability and seem to have a revolving door both on and off the pitch,

Archived