Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

But I understand a majority of Villa fans weren't happy with MON, they wanted rid of him.

Careful what you wish for is the moral of the story I guess.

It always was 50/50 with Villa fans, at the time many Villa fans felt MON took Villa as far as he could due to the fact they finished 6th three times in a row and wanted Lerner to raise the stakes. However myself MON did a great job and probably I think one season away from taking Villa to their goal. Season before he resigned Villa finished 6th, semi final of the fa cup and the league cup final. If MON was given another season and some cash then I think they would have made it.

Personally think Liverpool have made 2 decent signings in Milner and now Ings. Good youngster who has the potential to go on to be a top Premier league striker. It will be interesting to see where Austin goes this summer.

Looks like Ings to Liverpool.

2 years ago they had Suarez.

I can see another very mediocre season ahead for Liverpool fans.

I agree So they now have Daniel Sturridge,Danny Ings,Mario Balotelli,Divock Origi and Ricky lambert I just don't see them scoring enough goals next season

Personally think Liverpool have made 2 decent signings in Milner and now Ings. Good youngster who has the potential to go on to be a top Premier league striker. It will be interesting to see where Austin goes this summer.

I can see Austin going to Swansea. They never did replace Bony.

Bad for Ings to go straight to the top. Think this means he will see limited pitch time as a result. He would have done well to go somewhere like Everton, Southampton, Swansea or Stoke where he could stake a better claim for first team football. I don't think playing for Liverpool/another top 6 club is beyond him but not sure now was the right time to make that move.

That was Ings. Linked with Sociedad.

Cheers, my bad. 

Bad for Ings to go straight to the top. Think this means he will see limited pitch time as a result. He would have done well to go somewhere like Everton, Southampton, Swansea or Stoke where he could stake a better claim for first team football. I don't think playing for Liverpool/another top 6 club is beyond him but not sure now was the right time to make that move.

I think he will get plenty of game time at Liverpool, they are in desperate need of a 15-20 goal a season player and with decent service and chances being created I think Ings will do this for them. 

If anything i think now is an absolute perfect time for Ings to go Liverpool. Balotelli, Lambert and Borini arent looking like they are going to be Liverpool regulars. With Sturridge constantly injured i can see Ings being a regular for Liverpool no problem. Reckon he will get a few goals for them aswel. For his age Ings has a natural instinct of being in the right place at the right time. The sort of service Milner and Sterling (if he stays) can provide i think Ings will have a cracking season. Fantasy football teams will have Ings in the squad. Wouldnt surprise me one bit to see Ings have the sort of season Kane has had to spurs.

Good move for Ings.... Not sure how he'll fit in at Liverpool. Think he's one of them players where he has to be the main focal point or else he flops. Like Lambert. Everything went through him at Southampton. Shite at Liverpool. Same with Bony. Good as Swansea's main man but poor at Man City. Only time will tell.

Straight to the top? Hes going to Liverpool mate lol

Ings and Milner to Liverpool.

Two hard working but overrated players.

Together they won't replace Gerrard.

Archived