Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Open video to Esteban

So first we have an 'open letter' to EC and now an 'open video' - nice. Think maybe I'll offer him an 'open sandwich' and see if that persuades him to stay :)

very good. The quote at the end is good too - something like 'don't smile because it's over, smile because it happened' - sums it up perfectly, should he leave.

I truly hope the club move heaven and earth to resign him. When he joined he made out that leaving the number 19 aside indicated that club wanted him. Surely he has no doubt how much we all want him.

Incredible player.

Constructive criticism this, could the opening playoff montage be swapped for the equally tortuous footage of our prolonged losing streak and perceived 'bad luck' (penalties denied, goal keeper howlers, anguished faces, league tables etc)? The 'turn' can then be Estebans BBC interview where he speaks of coming to our final games of the season and NOT our final games in the Premier league. Then you can cut to the goals and various scenes of him cajoling players interspersed with an ever improving league table and Johnathan Pearce's commentary about a murmer growing etc.

I'm obviously aware that the above would be a mamouth task. Well done though.

God there is some right miserable buggers on this thread. All of a sudden everybody everybody thinks they are Barry Norman, He's a leicester fan with windows movie maker who's took the time to make a video, not Martin Scorsese. I thought it was a cracking video I liked the black and white play off clips shows how far we have come and gave it a bit more of a narrative rather than it just being Esteban's Goals.

If people want to criticise to harshly here is a link to some free editing software http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editorand here is a link to youtube www.youtube.com Dip your bread i'm sure you can produce a much better effort.

God there is some right miserable buggers on this thread. All of a sudden everybody everybody thinks they are Barry Norman, He's a leicester fan with windows movie maker who's took the time to make a video, not Martin Scorsese. I thought it was a cracking video I liked the black and white play off clips shows how far we have come and gave it a bit more of a narrative rather than it just being Esteban's Goals.

If people want to criticise to harshly here is a link to some free editing software http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editorand here is a link to youtube www.youtube.com Dip your bread i'm sure you can produce a much better effort.

You sorely miss the point if that's how you react whenever anybody tells you that your work can be improved upon.  You do realise nobody's said it's a bad video, right?

What? Isn't literally everybody saying positive things?

You sorely miss the point if that's how you react whenever anybody tells you that your work can be improved upon.  You do realise nobody's said it's a bad video, right?

Yeah fair enough just thought people would have been able to enjoy it for what it is, he's already said it took him ages to make.

Yeah fair enough just thought people would have been able to enjoy it for what it is, he's already said it took him ages to make.

PS it wasn't me that made it  :thumbup:

To be fair that was very well done.

I'm gonna be honest though (and again no doubt be shot down...), there's been so much about Cambiasso this season. All season and now post season.

It's been a team effort, especially over the past two months.

Humble man that he is, Esteban would be the first one to acknowledge it and to emphasise it.

I think it's such a shame that some of the other players haven't received the level of praise that Cambiasso has..which has been astronomical.

So many have been vilified, yet have had so much of an impact. Vardy, Wes and Schlupp to name but three .

So yes, there has been bias IMO. Too much.

Just a LITTLE more parity would have been refreshing.

Great video though chap.

:thumbup:

So that open letter is cringe-worthy and comparing the signing of Esteban to a Mother Teresa quote isn't?! lol And you spelt Esteban wrong lol. Embarrassing :nigel:

Im gutted about the spelling mistake - I might edit if I get a chance.

Archived