Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Fuchs

2nd in this weeks sky power rankings (behind Mahrez) which judges players on their last 5 games.

Shows how much of an effect he is having to be ranked that high, as it's usually just goal scorers.

I've noticed that teams have targeted us down that flank, possibly identifying Fuchs as the weak link in our defense.

However, we have held very firm which means he must have plenty of succesful tackles, blocks, interceptions and clearances.

Also, once we win back possession, we have been very good at retaining the ball during the initial counterpress, so his passing accuracy will likely be high too.

Morgan is a shit captain, should just give it to him now

Laughable post. He's a poor captain how?

If he was a poor captain, he wouldn't be captain for 2 different managers, in one of our most successful periods.

Morgan is a shit captain, should just give it to him now

If he was a poor captain, he wouldn't be captain for 2 different managers, in one of our most successful periods.

While I've no idea how good a captain Morgan actually is, only the players and manager can be certain of that, he was probably kept on as captain this year as part of Claudio not changing anything. Be interesting if he remains skipper next season.

It's criminal that no one giving Fuchs credit for saving a goal twice in 2 seconds from another ugly defensive set piece. Sure the first save is a complete accident but the second is beautiful.

https://streamable.com/56wo

When I see that, I totally get why a handful of people believe GK needs to be improved. But laughable defending from many players there.

Kasper is ****ing doggo at corners.

Excellent at everything else but corners...

King and Ulloa both missing their headers and unsighting Kasper there. Although Kasper could and should probably do something about that!

King and Ulloa both missing their headers and unsighting Kasper there. Although Kasper could and should probably do something about that!

Can't remember kings, but a keeper should have been claiming the one Ulloa messed up every day of the week. Pretty sure he will never fix it though as it's a heigh issue. I'd kill for Jack Butland.

Can't remember kings, but a keeper should have been claiming the one Ulloa messed up every day of the week. Pretty sure he will never fix it though as it's a heigh issue. I'd kill for Jack Butland.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/101056-fuchs/?p=3672184

And Kasper is not that short. I'm not buying that as an excuse. It's an area he needs to improve in because it really is quite a glaring flaw in his game.

Ironically, he's very good at coming off his line quickly and make vital blocks, i.e. the Costa one on one chance.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/101056-fuchs/?p=3672184

And Kasper is not that short. I'm not buying that as an excuse. It's an area he needs to improve in because it really is quite a glaring flaw in his game.

Ironically, he's very good at coming off his line quickly and make vital blocks, i.e. the Costa one on one chance.

He has to be the shortest keeper in the prem, this will be something that has affected him his whole career, it's incredibly unlikely he will be able to fix it now. He's 4/5 inches shorter than Hart, Butland, Courtois. If you include the fact they probably have longer arms, there's probably a 6/7 inch reach difference there which is massive.

You're going to feel a lot more confident if you're one of the tallest people in the area. It'd be less of an issue if we weren't such a short side overall. I'm pretty sure though that only Huth would back himself to win 99% of aerial duals in the box.

I love every other aspect about Kasper, but if we had the option to buy a keeper of equal ability but with much better command from set pieces I'd happily take them.

He has to be the shortest keeper in the prem, this will be something that has affected him his whole career, it's incredibly unlikely he will be able to fix it now. He's 4/5 inches shorter than Hart, Butland, Courtois. If you include the fact they probably have longer arms, there's probably a 6/7 inch reach difference there which is massive.

You're going to feel a lot more confident if you're one of the tallest people in the area. It'd be less of an issue if we weren't such a short side overall. I'm pretty sure though that only Huth would back himself to win 99% of aerial duals in the box.

I love every other aspect about Kasper, but if we had the option to buy a keeper of equal ability but with much better command from set pieces I'd happily take them.

He's one of shortest, yeah, and of course it will affect his ability to catch crosses, but with some work on his anticipation, decision-making and positioning he could go a long way towards negating this disadvantage. A lot of the time his positioning is way off, or he comes flaps at crosses, which just isn't good enough and his height shouldn't be an excuse here.

Archived