Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Fuchs

Probably when we went 26/27 games undefeated in League One? Not sure if any of those players played in all the games though.

Andy King did, missed one game that season which was the loss at Peterborough to end the unbeaten run.

Brilliant signing for us. Really looks as though he is enjoying playing for Leicester. Looks to really be excited when we score and win. Did anybody else see the head beating he got from Simpson during Vardys record breaking goal celebration on Saturday. Kept smacking him in the head. Looked to walk away a little ruffled. But what a player he has turned out to be. Would love to see him take a few free kicks instead of Mahrez. From set pieces Mahrez just looks hopeless. Has such s sweet left foot but when it comes to free kicks around the box doesn't even get close. January sign another Fuchs for the right side and new keeper and we will be set.

Guest CityFan 06

Such a great signing for us. 29 years old with Champions League experience, and that quality he has, was evident for Vardy's first goal on Saturday v Man Utd. The through ball was timed to perfection, superb assist.

Andy King did, missed one game that season which was the loss at Peterborough to end the unbeaten run.

Unreal that Thrac of all people didn't think of him!

Fuchs is brilliant. Best left back I can remember us having. He's got excellent vision. He's like a playmaker at times.

Brilliant signing for us. Really looks as though he is enjoying playing for Leicester. Looks to really be excited when we score and win. Did anybody else see the head beating he got from Simpson during Vardys record breaking goal celebration on Saturday. Kept smacking him in the head. Looked to walk away a little ruffled. But what a player he has turned out to be. Would love to see him take a few free kicks instead of Mahrez. From set pieces Mahrez just looks hopeless. Has such s sweet left foot but when it comes to free kicks around the box doesn't even get close. January sign another Fuchs for the right side and new keeper and we will be set.

We dont need to sign another fuchs, we have Rachel a right little vixen or even a fuchsin.

Class. He's vintage. I think he'll give Mahrez, Kante and Vardy a run for player of the season come the business end of the season. He's going to start scoring a few soon an'all. I can see him doing all sorts over Xmas and he'll be unbelievable on Twitter. Folk hero.

I wish the club made a rule to be as active on twiter as Fuchs and Benny are. Would develop quite a connection with fans and could just imagine Vardy tweeting the man u official account chat shit get banged after his 11th :L. I would also imagine it would help players who don't know English well like Okazaki and Benny in learning the language.

Archived