Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the zorro

Women's World Cup 2015

FFS.

And now they are hugging her and giving her comfort? Let her cry alone.

I'm gonna have to listen to Japanese women shrieking for 90 minutes because of her. Probably mute it again, but still.

FFS.

And now they are hugging her and giving her comfort? Let her cry alone.

I'm gonna have to listen to Japanese women shrieking for 90 minutes because of her. Probably mute it again, but still.

Does 'Japanese women shrieking' bring back too many dirty, distorted memories?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find it amusing that we were so desperate for goaline technology after the Lampard incident against Germany and now it has given a goal that was similar in the way it bounced down, cos lets be honest how useless the officials have been this tournament, they wouldnt have given it

The bar and post saved Japan, England playing and strouting their stuff.Barret one of the top players not just for England, but

the tournament is punished trying to be honest In 4 secs Japan get a rebound fall to them and an attempted block becomes a deflection, and after ball deflections all night in the japanese half, the football god then decided he didnt want to stay awake through extra time, tilted the pitch and gave Japan an undeserved slice of luck.

I have seen some poor football in this WC, but the last-eight games produced some quality football, and exciting games.

Japan fortunate last night, but they do set up well, their pressing, the quick one twos, with their players feeling confident on the ball.

The commentary on the own goal had me in stitches. "OH NOOO. OFF THE BAAARRRR AND DOWWN".

It was all quite comical to be honest. I just hope that they get their own website pages and tv channels because I was fed up of the amount of space it took up on the mens sites. Who goes on BBC Sport football page to read about womens football for crying out loud? Defo deserves a separate section. It's like a different sport if you ask me and far removed from the mens game.

EDIT : No offence, and good luck in all the future tourno's ladies.

Archived