Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the zorro

Women's World Cup 2015

I hate people who say this! You obviously haven't watched much of this world cup.

Even if it were true, I'd prefer moaning, diving and the rest to see a decent game of football.

All three of these goals were absolutely hilarious. Pure comedy defending and goalkeeping.

In a nutshell, it's shit.

This.

The standard of goalkeeping in womens football is beyond laughable.

Would  be interesting. England do have a reasonable team and have done well consididering women's football is not taken as serious as in other countries. In Germany and France it is treated with as much respect as the men's with training  and  club structure.

Didn't Leicester have a decent ladies team a few years back. I seem to recall a lot of chat about them on another forum. With a lot  of women turning professional it improves their training and committment.

There are some local ladies teams and  Leicester Ladies but they dont seem to feature in the top flight just local lrague.

After a slow star they have done well but think Japan might just be too strong - don't give much away and tend to keep the ball better than most sides.

Mind you even their goalie made a right hash of a shot the other night like ours did.

It's a one off game v Japan, you just never know what will happen. Who'd have thought we'd get this far, who thought Australia would beat Brazil. Should just be happy we've got this far before writing off our chances of getting further.

Why is there a WWC and Copa America semi-final scheduled pretty much at the same time?

Easy choice to watch the Copa America semi-final, but I sort of would liked to have watched USA vs Germany and probably might switch channels to check in on the score every now and then.

Archived