Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Horse's Mouth

Pearson Sacked

Now it's slowly coming to light that it was the Thailand incident(s) that were the issue I think it's becoming more apparent how ridiculous the decision was.

How this couldn't have been sorted in house without the sacking is beyond me but personally I felt from day one Hopper should have been given his marching orders and the other 2 severe punishments but remain at the club.

Cannot believe it's come to this.

Now it's slowly coming to light that it was the Thailand incident(s) that were the issue I think it's becoming more apparent how ridiculous the decision was.

How this couldn't have been sorted in house without the sacking is beyond me but personally I felt from day one Hopper should have been given his marching orders and the other 2 severe punishments but remain at the club.

Cannot believe it's come to this.

Naive to think that was what it was all about.. we only get a small part of the picture..

Naive to think that was what it was all about.. we only get a small part of the picture..

I don't buy the Nigel not being happy with signings etc. to be honest. Since he's returned to the club the owners have let him get on with it, to much success and I don't see why all of a sudden that would change and start to impose players/tactics on him.

It's all obviously between a select few but how it's been told to me is the Thailand debacle is the main focal point of Nigel's sacking.

I don't buy the Nigel not being happy with signings etc. to be honest. Since he's returned to the club the owners have let him get on with it, to much success and I don't see why all of a sudden that would change and start to impose players/tactics on him.

It's all obviously between a select few but how it's been told to me is the Thailand debacle is the main focal point of Nigel's sacking.

The fact is its their business.. berating your bosses for a justifiable decision ain't smart.. not when nigel was drinking in the last chance saloon..trying to defend the indefensible was not a smart play..opened the door for the owners to get rid..

The incident involved Nigel Pearsons son which means there is a direct conflict of interest and Nigel should have removed himself from any decision making.

If the article in the Mirror is correct then he left the owners no choice.

They have provided a reason to the fans in their statement.

The situation seems clear enough to me.

I am full of praise for what Nigel has done for the team and I've always backed him. Sad to see him leave.

The owners have been exceptional and I have every faith they will continue to take us forward.

Guest LCFC_World

As fans that pay a lot of money to see Leicester play, we really need an explanation as to why this has happened. Even if we get Klopp, I still won't be satisfied with the sacking. I would put Pearson up there as one of my favourite people ever associated with Leicester, and it too be horrible seeing him manage another club.

If it's because of the ambitions of the owners, and Pearson thinks they're unrealistic then they are out of order for sacking him. If it's because Guus Hiddink resigned and their eyes lit up then they are out of order for sacking him. If it'd because they wanted some control over team selection and Pearson wasn't having it then they are out of order for sacking him. If it's because they wanted to spend huge and stupid amounts of money and Pearson disagreed with this method of moving forward then they are again out of order for sacking him. This is why as fans it is vital for us to know the reason for his sacking, because as it stands I feel the wonders are in the wrong here.

I would put Pearson up there with one of my favorite people associated with Leicester too.

The working relationship broke down between Nigel and the board due to differences in perspective. I do not believe it had anything to do with having heads turned, persons outside of the club or ambitions not being aligned or how the team gets strengthened.

I fully support as fans both financially supporting the club and on the terraces we want all the details but the club have a legal team etc to put together the statements. I would imagine the differences in perspective are centered around respect.

Guest LCFC_World

I was just thinking, so you think Pearson held a last team meeting when he found out he was sacked and said goodbye to all the players, or do you think the players found out just when we did? I know it's irrelevant but it would be interesting to know...

Easy for the club to take such a hard line against the youngsters but not there 2mill asset Danny Simpson...

Not the same.

If how i understand it they were staying at the owners 5* Pullman hotel in Bangkok as honored guests.

To abuse this hospitality is a massive kick in the nuts, appalling made even worse as its under their roof on club buisiness

Guest Cujek

Not the same.

If how i understand it they were staying at the owners 5* Pullman hotel in Bangkok as honored guests.

To abuse this hospitality is a massive kick in the nuts, appalling made even worse as its under their roof on club buisiness

News flash :

Thailand has sluts you can pay to do what ever you like!!!

In other news:

21 year olds, with a lot of money at their disposal, pay Thailand sluts to do stuff!!!

Really though, in all seriousness, if it hadnt have been filmed and stupidly sent to "mates" then would we still have Nige as manager? Thats what I would b3 interested to find out.

News flash :

In other news:

21 year olds, with a lot of money at their disposal, pay Thailand sluts to do stuff!!!

Really though, in all seriousness, if it hadnt have been filmed and stupidly sent to "mates" then would we still have Nige as manager? Thats what I would b3 interested to find out.

He would be because in Thailand it is all about not losing face. Nige hasn't got a leg to stand on as I saw nothing from his son to stop Hopper's casual racism and so he is just as culpable.

Fair play to Nige for defending his son but if he did too strongly he would always lose out for the reasons above. He should have left his old enough son to fight his own battles.

Guest LCFC_World

Im scared to click that, is it someone gettgetting their bumhole seen to by an ostrich?

Nope its some lad asking Nigel if hes an ostrich on a night out.

Im scared to click that, is it someone getting their bumhole seen to by an ostrich?

Edit: I watched it, its just some idiot who thinks he has a right to go up to people and say stupid stuff.

While the other person is busy on the phone, too.

News flash :

In other news:

Plenty of hookers, or "sluts" in your words in Leicester too, of course. There is nothing in the rule book that says you must degrade and racially abuse the locals to the limits of their endurance when you go abroad. The three lads should have had the common decency to show a bit of respect for the owners while being put up in an upmarket hotel on a paid for club celebration and resumed whatever weird bisexuality fantasies they wanted once they were back home in the privacy of their own homes.

Archived