Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

5/1 in places yet 25/1 in others. If there was something in it there would be cut across the board. Really wouldn't want him anyway, football dinosaur these days.

William Hill have got O'Neill at 5/2 now (16/1 this morning) - and a few others have him at less than 10/1.

Do you want to rephrase that as you've contradicted yourself...

He told the press that he's avoiding the press?? Haha

lol i didn't buy the paper -, just had a flick in co-op  :) - A Sun reporter approached him I think and asked why he's been unusually quiet with the press. I think he said something like, I am being quiet because I ave a secret to  hide. - probably that  Rodgers is about to be sacked and he is to repace him at Liverpool.

I dread getting MoN

Yep, he was as awesome as could be.

Was. Yep, was. Now he's so negative it's untrue, his unbridled enthusiasm was contagious and he took everyone along with him, but towards the end at Villa, his time at Sunderland and RoI his teams wouldn't know what the other side of the halfway line looks like

Thanks for the memories MoN, please don't **** them up by bringing your current rubbish here

Worry for Hiddink, for over half a decade he's been an unmitigated disaster of Sven proportions

And I can't think of anyone else any good, I'm not one for blind optimism but Cambiasso seems better suited than anyone we have a realistic chance of getting and he's ruled out management.

I can't see Klopp joining anyone other than Liverpool when Rodgers gets the boot by October

Lennon & Coterill over Pearson? lol not!

William Hill have got O'Neill at 5/2 now (16/1 this morning) - and a few others have him at less than 10/1.

well we have right players to play one of his favoured systems right now and a few spare strikers to boot

Bookies odds shortening doesn't necessarily mean it's more likely - or even that more money is being put on. It could mean the exact opposite.

The bookies' prerogative is for its punters to lose money. The best case for them is when something which looks nailed on fails to come in. By shortening the odds (even if they're privy to information which suggests otherwise) will convince the gullible majority - as seen in this thread - that something *must* have happened, causing them to lump their money on.

The only time we should worry is when something suddenly becomes heavily odds-on, like with the pearson sacking which went to 1/12 or something.

I hope I'm wrong, but I get the feeling that a lot of people are going to be horribly disappointed when our next manager is announced.

You could be right, bookies adjust odds due to money being placed on certain bets, more money on one the odds come down.

So all this talk of X or X being favourite is speculation and no way points to who will be appointed.

Big Sam, Klopp, Hiddink and MON are all pipe dreams by some I would say.

If any of those ended up here I'd be astounded.

Klopp is 20/1 in places; mobile version of Oddschecker is showing the best price available (therefore, higher).

Di Matteo has also shortened a little today. I expect him to be announced today or tomorrow - based on absolutely nothing! I think somebody will be in place in the next 24 hours to coincide with start of pre-season.

Klopp is 20/1 in places; mobile version of Oddschecker is showing the best price available (therefore, higher).

Di Matteo has also shortened a little today. I expect him to be announced today or tomorrow - based on absolutely nothing! I think somebody will be in place in the next 24 hours to coincide with start of pre-season.

yip - knowing how we work - I think some of the transfer bids were leaked to smokescreen the efforts we were taking to bring the new guy in.the odds reflect that none of the bookies have a clue right now

lol i didn't buy the paper -, just had a flick in co-op :) - A Sun reporter approached him I think and asked why he's been unusually quiet with the press. I think he said something like, I am being quiet because I ave a secret to hide. - probably that Rodgers is about to be sacked and he is to repace him at Liverpool.

Haha. That's a bit better. Just made me laugh on your 1st post.

I agree with you that none of the bookies have a clue who we are after. Normally by now there's clear front runner with all the bookies! Either a great way the Thais are doing business on the quiet, or they haven't made a decision!

Archived