Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

This is just a thread about Neil Lennon

Is it coincidence that Lcfc are on a training camp in Austria next week?

Bolton are also on the same training camp?

Ideal time for the owners to approach and speak to Lennon. Lennon's right hand man is Gary Parker another Leicester legend.

Some on this board are truly deluded, Lennon would be a good appointment for this club.

He really wouldn't, he's a lower championship manager and we're aiming to cement a position as a midtable premiership club. He's miles behind where we want to be.

Lennon is even more odious with the public than Nigel Pearson. If we get him it's because the Thai's really are clueless and they've allowed Neville and Rudkin to just pick someone. Frightening.

We need to get rid of those 2 asap. And Kevin Barclay.

Lennon is not more odious at all and in fact quite amusing in press conferences at times At Celtic he was a manager in a volatile situation with sectarianism and far right elements often overshadowing his professional life. He is determined, respected by team mates and I am told by a big Tics fan a great tactician. He would give it his all and players would play for him. I'm not sure about him to be honest and I know sections of LCFC fans already hate him because of his Celtic connection and being a Catholic.

Lennon is not more odious at all and in fact quite amusing in press conferences at times At Celtic he was a manager in a volatile situation with sectarianism and far right elements often overshadowing his professional life. He is determined, respected by team mates and I am told by a big Tics fan a great tactician. He would give it his all and players would play for him. I'm not sure about him to be honest and I know sections of LCFC fans already hate him because of his Celtic connection and being a Catholic.

Well he is. If we considered Pearson too uncouth with his media handling, Lennon is even worse, not to mention his tendency to try and provoke other people and the whole mistress saga. 

Met the man a few times, even played a golf event he was in as well and he is a complete C U N   T. I also know of several stories of his time here as a player when he stayed at the Sketchley Grange and he is beyond horrible.

Is it coincidence that Lcfc are on a training camp in Austria next week?

Bolton are also on the same training camp?

Yes, being as Pearson booked to go there, I doubt he thought it'd be a good chance to tap Lennon up. 

Funny how many Glasgow Rangers supporters including a few on this board don't like Neal Lennon?

I wonder why?

Been on the Bolton fans forums this morning none of them want him to leave them? Most, state he is a good manager with the resources he had at his disposal last season and gives youth a chance. Quite the opposite of many on here?

Lennon is the best choice of what is available. If you believe people like Klopp will come here you are deluded.

Before anyone says it Nigel Pearson has gone, move on.

Funny how many Glasgow Rangers supporters including a few on this board don't like Neal Lennon?

I wonder why?

Been on the Bolton fans forums this morning none of them want him to leave them? Most, state he is a good manager with the resources he had at his disposal last season and gives youth a chance. Quite the opposite of many on here?

Lennon is the best choice of what is available. If you believe people like Klopp will come here you are deluded.

And what of those who don't care or, in my case, actually prefer Celtic but don't want him? Don't play the sectarian card like that explains it all - some of us don't want Lennon because he's not a good manager.

He's not the best choice available though, I would far sooner have Ranieri.

I wonder why?

Best available, out of who? As i've said the bloke is horrid and will get in trouble in the press at some point which is one of the factors that cost Nigel Pearson his job. Therefore, i'd rather we swerved him.

Best available, out of who? As i've said the bloke is horrid and will get in trouble in the press at some point which is one of the factors that cost Nigel Pearson his job. Therefore, i'd rather we swerved him.

swerved by him? - lets just run the other way.... fast

Met the man a few times, even played a golf event he was in as well and he is a complete C U N   T. I also know of several stories of his time here as a player when he stayed at the Sketchley Grange and he is beyond horrible.

Oh, come on Ric. You can't tease like that and not tell... 

Met him, Muzzy, Sav, and Pegguy on numerous occasions at Fat Cats on Thursday nights back in the day and he was always fine - they all were to be fair. Very approachable and chatty and I am not the sort to walk up to players and start talking to them. It was actually Sav that instigated it all when he told me to look at Pegguy's cyock!  :blink:

I wonder why?

. Well I'm a Leicester fan, and don't like Lennon so......

Archived