Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

Live TV Matches 2015/16

Don't think we had a 5.30 last year did we?

Should be good, a couple of extra hours in the boozer.

Swansea away was 5.30

Also this could be moved to the Sunday should United fail to qualify for the Champions league.

Swansea away was 5.30

Also this could be moved to the Sunday should United fail to qualify for the Champions league.

that's a game i would like to forget! 

BT have moved Newcastle's game at Bournemouth to Saturday lunch time, nice of them.

oooh jesus thats an early train ride! 

Think there should be some sort of ruling about moving long distance away games to lunchtime. Newcastle going down to Bournemouth at that time is shocking.

Not fair on away fans once again. Although would be very hard to bring in, and guess you could argue it would affect 50 percent of the North East teams games

Think there should be some sort of ruling about moving long distance away games to lunchtime. Newcastle going down to Bournemouth at that time is shocking.

Not fair on away fans once again. Although would be very hard to bring in, and guess you could argue it would affect 50 percent of the North East teams games

The top 25% of longest trips can only be moved to Saturday 5.30pm or Sunday 4.00pm. Something like that would do fine, I reckon.

Cheers sky late kick off on my birthday when I'm suppose to be going out that night!!

What the hell?? Beers in the day before football, beers at football, watch us beat the bastards 3.1, go out after, what's up with that birthday?? Unless your 5 and it'll to late for your friends to come round and play musical chairs! lol

Archived