Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jam

Esteban's not coming back

All those faceless ITK's saying a "deal had been agreed / it was done deal" yet again shown up for the clueless guesswork chancers they inevitably are. Yet people still treat them as gospel...

There are an infeasible amount of people who will take things as being Gospel.

I've said before..don't be led by poor information. Wait until you actually know.

I don't think he would have had the same impact this season, because last season he had something to prove. Inter let him go and he proved he still had it. Easily the best player I've seen in a Leicester shirt for at least 20 years. I'm sad to see him go but cannot help to think this year would have been an anti climax for him, given our expectations. I don't have any animosity towards him for leaving and wish him all the best, because if he can keep up the same levels, he could walk into any team in this country. 

Not really surprised to be honest. We should have moved mountains to secure him for one more season, would have been cheaper than having to buy in a replacement.

I wish him well wherever he goes. He could have played for any team in the PL last season and done a great job.

I think his future may well be brighter than ours.

All those faceless ITK's saying a "deal had been agreed / it was done deal" yet again shown up for the clueless guesswork chancers they inevitably are. Yet people still treat them as gospel...

This is how nowadays generation think they are cool.By thinking they are ITK hence better than others.I wore a nice Parker jacket(the one with thr furry hood!)to School to look cool,until everyone thought I looked a ****!(still wore the fooker!)

Anyway,memories of him are stored away,onwards and upwards and looking forward to his replacement.

As I say to my children, I'm not upset, just dissapointed. Cya later Esteban. Its been emotional.

Unless you sign for stoke or wham

then **** you

Oh God it's be awful if he came back as an opposing player,especially for a crappy team.

Archived