Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

Agreed Babylons. Don't see Barcelona, Real Madrid or Byern Munich in for the guy. His reality is that his club and owners want our money. So he comes here, gives 110%, then moves to a bigger club when he's proven himself.

His options are minuscule set against the wages were offering, which are masive.

I am so bored of this that I tried to find an anagram of Aranguiz.  Closest I got was a German word (QED) 'ranzig' (I know- not all the letters)  which translates to English as 'rancid'.  This just about sums up this story.

Anyway - back to watching my grass grow....

I am so bored of this that I tried to find an anagram of Aranguiz.  Closest I got was a German word (QED) 'ranzig' (I know- not all the letters)  which translates to English as 'rancid'.  This just about sums up this story.

Anyway - back to watching my grass grow....

The only German words he'll be hearing imminently are 'willkommen zu Bayer'.

Anyway, it's far more productive and fun to make anagrams out of 'Col City Fan'. I recently managed at least forty on here.

ZOMG someone track the owner's plane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????!!!!!!!!!!?????????

It's actualy on the way to New York - see plane tracking thread.

It's actualy on the way to New York - see plane tracking thread.

I've been had here.

If you play well in the premier league, you get noticed. Doesn't matter where your team finishes.

Clearly champions league teams don't have that much cash anyway out of England... otherwise they would stump up the fee and better wages.

The problem being it isn't always easy to play well in a side that might not be playing well. At this guys 'level' his next move it crucial, he clearly sees himself as a Champions League standard player (whether he is or not I don't know) so wants to be as close to that standard as possible. Join us at say £50k pw and become embroiled in an underperforming team in a league notorious for its frenetic pace and your career can stall, join a CL team where invariably you'll be able to feel your way into games as the opposition will be considerably worse than you, and your £30-35k pw week wages can soon become £80k-100k with a move to a 'big' team.

Wherever he moves next is clearly a risk but the choice between a CL team and one which was embroiled in a relegation battle for 95% of the season (and who have lost their player of the season and manager) isn't that difficult.

Bored with this, he really doesn't want to come here as he thinks he can do better and he clearly is not a massive mercenary, good on him.

Although he would clearly be a huge coup for us, we don't need him so badly now we have Kanté. I'd much rather get in players that aren't dragged here against their will.

If he comes great but I'm pretty indifferent now

The problem being it isn't always easy to play well in a side that might not be playing well. At this guys 'level' his next move it crucial, he clearly sees himself as a Champions League standard player (whether he is or not I don't know) so wants to be as close to that standard as possible. Join us at say £50k pw and become embroiled in an underperforming team in a league notorious for its frenetic pace and your career can stall, join a CL team where invariably you'll be able to feel your way into games as the opposition will be considerably worse than you, and your £30-35k pw week wages can soon become £80k-100k with a move to a 'big' team.

Wherever he moves next is clearly a risk but the choice between a CL team and one which was embroiled in a relegation battle for 95% of the season (and who have lost their player of the season and manager) isn't that difficult.

can we please get back on topic?

Archived