Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

If this transfer happens it will be a massive signing for Leicester. If it doesn't happen, it was worth a try. So many different story's/speculation around this transfer over the last few days, but if sky are reporting they have heard he has signed from a source, then we still have hope

All sky are saying is we have agreed a fee with his club.

Not a chance this will happen

If this transfer happens it will be a massive signing for Leicester. If it doesn't happen, it was worth a try. So many different story's/speculation around this transfer over the last few days, but if sky are reporting they have heard he has signed from a source, then we still have hope

Nope, she turned us down too.

Hope_Powell_21689c.jpg

Internacional are saying all the right things to tease BL into upping their offer. I think if BL qualify for the Champions League proper they will get him. If not then I can see this transfer going through on August the 30th with us upping our proposed salary slightly and including a release clause to Champions League clubs.

The guy is 26, hardly old, but most South Americans who go on to the very top come over to Europe in their early 20's (Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi, Vidal etc.) he will know this and it could help us in the long run.

You may be right, but only time will tell. Sky only usually mention possible deals if they are sure. But for me the deal is still alive. Just look at the Delph transfer

It's nothing like the Delph deal though. Delph had one option on the table (man city) and villa had signed his replacement already assuming he would go. Delph would always have had an interest in joining a club like City.

Aranguiz has done an Interview saying he DOES NOT want to join Leicester City! Not difficult to understand. He didn't say we are second choice, he said he has no interest in Leicester.

He's admitted in that interview that he now wants to leave internacional and I'd have thought if he even had the slightest interest in coming here he wouldn't have suggested he's almost never heard of us.

Actually they write 'joins'. No mention of fees bring agreed between clubs. granted that usually 2+2=4 but it seems not in these cases

exactly how i read it and that seems to be specific wording and a huge statement ..but lets face it nobody has a scooby really

It's nothing like the Delph deal though. Delph had one option on the table (man city) and villa had signed his replacement already assuming he would go. Delph would always have had an interest in joining a club like City.

Aranguiz has done an Interview saying he DOES NOT want to join Leicester City! Not difficult to understand. He didn't say we are second choice, he said he has no interest in Leicester.

He's admitted in that interview that he now wants to leave internacional and I'd have thought if he even had the slightest interest in coming here he wouldn't have suggested he's almost never heard of us.

Delph said he won't be joining Man City & then he did. So if Aranguiz says he has no intention of joining, then stranger things have happened. I'm not saying it will happen, but it is still possible and Sky don't get it wrong that often

Actually they write 'joins'. No mention of fees bring agreed between clubs. granted that usually 2+2=4 but it seems not in these cases

Where have they said "joins" ?

The article I've read from there transfer centre page says we've agreed a fee and were discussing personal terms.

Not saying your wrong, I'm probably looking at the wrong page

The interesting statement on Sky is that they are quoting Sky Sources which is usually a bit more solid and a sky reporter has been given the nod that the deal(s) are happening. When it was initially reported it did look like regurgitated reports, but now the reference to Sky Sources gives it a bit more credibility IMO.

The interesting statement on Sky is that they are quoting Sky Sources which is usually a bit more solid and a sky reporter has been given the nod that the deal(s) are happening. When it was initially reported it did look like regurgitated reports, but now the reference to Sky Sources gives it a bit more credibility IMO.

Keep living in denial

He's trying to force Inters hand, it weakens his position to say anything other than he doesn't want to come here.

If inter don't play ball or Bayer don't up their offer then he has two choice, stay or come here... And he wants to come to Europe.

The Leicester City, England, made ​​a proposal which is considered higher. You received this proposal? What is your intention?Honestly, I did not know anything until now. This proposal has come for President. Nobody asked me if I wanted to go to England or for that team (Leicester). The only person I spoke to at that time was the representative of Bayer. He asked me if I would desire to go, and I said "would love". To make a deal, I think first you should talk to the player and then see the economic issue. Between Bayer and Leicester, I believe the best is Bayer, which is a larger team and can be a good showcase. The whole European team has a regular wage for all players, except Cristiano Ronaldo and great players. So make a little less or more for me it is the same thing. I was wrong not to Inter, I thought it was the best. As I think the best is now the Bayer regardless of salary.

I don't see anything here where he is rejecting us?

What I get from this is that he would prefer to join BL. Even for a lower wage. Admirable.

But what would he do if ours was the only offer on the table? And by that I mean the only offer inter have accepted?

Maybe I have read it wrong, but I don't see it as everything is over. Yet.

I don't see anything here where he is rejecting us?

What I get from this is that he would prefer to join BL. Even for a lower wage. Admirable.

But what would he do if ours was the only offer on the table? And by that I mean the only offer inter have accepted?

Maybe I have read it wrong, but I don't see it as everything is over. Yet.

Aránguiz to Globo: "There's a good offer from Leverkusen. President, let me go! Please! Leicester City? I don't want to go to that club."

Delph said he won't be joining Man City & then he did. So if Aranguiz says he has no intention of joining, then stranger things have happened. I'm not saying it will happen, but it is still possible and Sky don't get it wrong that often

I do agree Sky don't often get it wrong. But in this instance they have. They started reporting a bid had been accepted 3 days after it had been, and only minutes before this official interview with Aranguiz came out saying he has rejected our offer and only wants to go to Leverkusen.

He's not said he doesn't want to join us, he's said he wants to join bayer - that's not the same thing. It's like going for take away, I'd rather have Chinese than pizza, but if the Chinese is shut or can't provide the dish I want, then the choice is between pizza or getting something out and making it, in which case I'll go for pizza. We're the pizza, bayer are the Chinese - he'd rather go there, but if that's not possible (his club doesn't back down), and we're left as the option, then it'll be us if we're still in for him.

Aránguiz to Globo: "There's a good offer from Leverkusen. President, let me go! Please! Leicester City? I don't want to go to that club."

An unverified twitter account of a student claiming to be a freelance journalist. Not exactly a reliable source now is it?

Assuming this is the interview he's referring to: http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/internacional/noticia/2015/08/aranguiz-descarta-clube-ingles-e-pede-para-jogar-na-alemanha-me-deixe-ir.html

I don't hear leicester mentioned once...

An unverified twitter account of a student claiming to be a freelance journalist. Not exactly a reliable source now is it?

Assuming this is the interview he's referring to: http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/internacional/noticia/2015/08/aranguiz-descarta-clube-ingles-e-pede-para-jogar-na-alemanha-me-deixe-ir.html

I don't hear leicester mentioned once...

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/internacional/noticia/2015/08/aranguiz-descarta-clube-ingles-e-pede-para-jogar-na-alemanha-me-deixe-ir.html

You can say that you will not for this English club today?

For this club, no

Well he had better hope that either BL or some other massive europeon club match our offer, or that inter are willing to take the lower offer then (unlikely), or else he will just have to stay where he.

At present, there's simply controversial information and statements flying around. May I do a round-up? Internacional have received two written transfer offers - one from us, one from Marseille (none from Bayer Leverkusen). Player has allegedly pointed at his preference to play in the Bundesliga - for Champions League reasons.

So, let the parties involved resolve the issue. I don't know whether I could stand another four weeks of speculations in this thread (which will have grown to about 400 pages by then)! :D

At present, there's simply controversial information and statements flying around. May I do a round-up? Internacional have received two written transfer offers - one from us, one from Marseille (none from Bayer Leverkusen). Player has allegedly pointed at his preference to play in the Bundesliga - for Champions League reasons.

So, let the parties involved resolve the issue. I don't know whether I could stand another four weeks of speculations in this thread (which will have grown to about 400 pages by then)! :D

He's also said in that article that he'd play for Bayer regardless of the salary we offer. 

does not say about tomorrow though, as long as our bid is on the table we are still in for him, please correct me if I'm wrong but his club has pretty much said he is off so as it stands BL or someone else have not matched our offer so either someone matches our offer or Inter accept a lower bid or he stays put. I can open up a twitter account and spout any old crap it will not make me ITK, but lets get real Aranguiz will know a lot more about us than he did last week. Fair play to him if it hasn't crossed his mind to come here to showcase his talents and what is a huge pay deal that should set himself up for life. There could be endless permutations to any possible deal and while nobody else seems to matching our bid or having a bid accepted we still remain as a possible destination.

Archived