Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

Had no info on this one sorry

If I'm honest we seem to have been passed some false info re EC so I'm reluctant to post anything we hear unless we are sure it's 100% accurate

I'm sure I speak for the majority of people on here that we appreciate any info that you can share with us, it's certainly more concrete than sky sources anyway!

I think he is probably wrong to turn us down without meeting with our representatives, and visiting the ground, training facilities, etc. After doing that, and he still feels that BL are the better option for him, move on. 

We just survived relegation. BL are in the champions league.

If anyone can't understand why they're a better prospect, they're completely ****ing retarded.

This.

Reading that, I dont really see where he's being disrespectful to us? Especially with the way it reads, it just seems to me like he's saying that if he could go to Bayer he would prefer it.

That really goes without saying though doesnt it? We dont have any particular status in European football so why would he prefer here?

Not so much to us as to his own club. Ignoring the obvious bollocks that this interview is the first he's heard of our offer, he's basically admitting he had a chat with BL before any contact had been made between the 2 clubs, so behind his current team's back, so that when teams do start bidding, BL can offer less and try getting it pushed through by using the media to put a spotlight on it and try to force Inter's hand.  

To me that's tapping up and I thought that was against football's codes of conduct.  Even if it isn't, it's at best morally dubious. Especially since by all accounts there's not even been an official bid from BL, so they were just waiting to see what it would cost and then undercut that price anyway just because they 'have a deal with the player'. There are ways of doing business and that isn't it.

Do we know what their financial situation is like? If the club have accepted an offer and we're discussing personal terms he might still come here even if it's as second choice to Bayer.

I wouldn't say it's a certainty he won't be coming based on that interview alone.

I doubt the club would want him after this

Agree completely Bettsy. Can't really see where he'd been disrespectful, maybe a bit dismissive but nothing for some fans to start getting all shitty about. The club tried to sign a top player - fair play to them. It hasn't worked out bit I disagree that it's an embarrassment, if anything its a statement of intent.

Fans getting their fannies in a flap over every little Tweet is embarrassing.

this is so right - nothing the club is doing is embarrassing; they are trying to move us forward and sign better quality players. What exactly is there to be embarrassed about that.............................. but some of the posters on here......................

Agree completely Bettsy. Can't really see where he'd been disrespectful, maybe a bit dismissive but nothing for some fans to start getting all shitty about. The club tried to sign a top player - fair play to them. It hasn't worked out bit I disagree that it's an embarrassment, if anything its a statement of intent.

Fans getting their fannies in a flap over every little Tweet is embarrassing.

Kante flaps?!

Archived