Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

Agree completely Bettsy. Can't really see where he'd been disrespectful, maybe a bit dismissive but nothing for some fans to start getting all shitty about. The club tried to sign a top player - fair play to them. It hasn't worked out bit I disagree that it's an embarrassment, if anything its a statement of intent.

Fans getting their fannies in a flap over every little Tweet is embarrassing.

are you blind? It's been put all in this topic, he said it on TV live over there!!! It's not a tweet it came from his own mouth

You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

I still think there is a pulse in this deal. I'm pretty sure that if we were the only club who made a bid for Aranguiz he would come to us rather than stay at Interncional. 

We should keep our offer on the table and forget about it. Don't aggressively pursue Aranguiz and see how this pans out. It's now a game of chicken between all parties concerned. If BL don't match our offer and Internacional are true to their word then the deal won't happen and the 26 year old Aranguiz will be left with the option of Leicester City or staying in Brazil. If he actually starts to believe he can't engineer a move to BL then we'll probably be his preferred option.

I don't think he's given us a chance to talk to him yet and as I said you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar. If we can persuade him to join us with assurances we will let him move to a bigger club next summer if we get a certain offer for him he might be more open to come to us.

If we do get him it might be in a month's time as we approach transfer deadline day and his window of opportunity shrinks. We'll have played four games before transfer deadline kicks in so maybe if we're sat on 8 points or so we won't look such a terrible move for him.

Or they

Or they know something the twitter freaks do not.

Could we be unveiling these 3 all in one go?

MMMMmmmmmm

Love it how FT thinks it knows more than Europes biggest sports news network. Something's obviously going on and we are clearly not in any loop.

It's all quiet on the Kante front and that was supposedly tied up days ago so something is obviously happening that we don't know about.

The Leicester City, England, made ​​a proposal which is considered higher. You received this proposal? What is your intention?

Honestly, I did not know anything until now. This proposal has come for President. Nobody asked me if I wanted to go to England or for that team (Leicester). The only person I spoke to at that time was the representative of Bayer. He asked me if I would desire to go, and I said "would love". To make a deal, I think first you should talk to the player and then see the economic issue. Between Bayer and Leicester, I believe the best is Bayer, which is a larger team and can be a good showcase. The whole European team has a regular wage for all players, except Cristiano Ronaldo and great players. So make a little less or more for me it is the same thing. I was wrong not to Inter, I thought it was the best. As I think the best is now the Bayer regardless of salary.

He clearly doesn't think he can hack it in the Premier League. :rolleyes:

The Leicester City, England, made ​​a proposal which is considered higher. You received this proposal? What is your intention?

Honestly, I did not know anything until now. This proposal has come for President. Nobody asked me if I wanted to go to England or for that team (Leicester). The only person I spoke to at that time was the representative of Bayer. He asked me if I would desire to go, and I said "would love". To make a deal, I think first you should talk to the player and then see the economic issue. Between Bayer and Leicester, I believe the best is Bayer, which is a larger team and can be a good showcase. The whole European team has a regular wage for all players, except Cristiano Ronaldo and great players. So make a little less or more for me it is the same thing. I was wrong not to Inter, I thought it was the best. As I think the best is now the Bayer regardless of salary.

So, in essence he's said he'd rather test himself at the highest  level (which is obviously bayer because they're in the champions league); and that's some how disrespectful to us?

Reading this threads been a good demonstration of how insular this forum is. Bayer are far bigger than us, that should be self-evident: regular top four material in one of europes top leagues vs side that just survived relegation and looks years off getting into european competitions.

So, in essence he's said he'd rather test himself at the highest level (which is obviously bayer because they're in the champions league); and that's some how disrespectful to us?

Reading this threads been a good demonstration of how insular this forum is. Bayer are far bigger than us, that should be self-evident: regular top four material in one of europes top leagues vs side that just survived relegation and looks years off getting into european competitions.

Exactly, BL are deffo a more established club, we have a lot to prove in the Premiership. If he wants to go there then it's all good, he's not disrespected us at all, he's just been honest.

He either signs or doesn't, I'd still take him even if we are second choice. We need to speculate to accumulate, and bringing these sort of players in (even if they use us as stepping stones) will always benefit us. You can then attract other players and move onwards and upwards.

Exactly, BL are deffo a more established club, we have a lot to prove in the Premiership. If he wants to go there then it's all good, he's not disrespected us at all, he's just been honest.

He either signs or doesn't, I'd still take him even if we are second choice. We need to speculate to accumulate, and bringing these sort of players in (even if they use us as stepping stones) will always benefit us. You can then attract other players and move onwards and upwards.

Agreed.

Yes yesterday

ok - i hadnt seen it dated and i dont speak spanish or portugese so couldnt listen to gain any clues 

therefore, he never left s america and his 'non bayer' agent, having been seen travelling to the airport thursday am, was clearly on his way to puerto rico to spend our money !

If this transfer happens it will be a massive signing for Leicester. If it doesn't happen, it was worth a try. So many different story's/speculation around this transfer over the last few days, but if sky are reporting they have heard he has signed from a source, then we still have hope

If this transfer happens it will be a massive signing for Leicester. If it doesn't happen, it was worth a try. So many different story's/speculation around this transfer over the last few days, but if sky are reporting they have heard he has signed from a source, then we still have hope

No hope and Bob Hope!

Archived