Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

West Ham away.. Pre match

17-0 to us huth with 10 drinky 2 and vardy 5 , easy win we are top of the league and will have the title wrapped up in three months , we won't lose or draw all season and I will tug my willy to the point of friction burns , had a dream about this last night and woke up covered in spunk so it's definitely true .

I'd snap your hand off for a draw.

I'd say that statement if we were up against Chelsea, or maybe Arsenal, Man City or United but West Ham? Judging from yesterday's performance and their Europa League disaster there's no reason we can't dismantle them. Think it'll be a lot tighter than yesterday but another win... 2-1 to Leicester

History has never won a game of football so although we have a poor record against London teams to me that's irrelevant.

We need to tighten up the defence if we're to prosper against teams better than Sunderland so I wouldn't be surprised to see three at the back against West Ham. Other than that I doubt that the line-up will change.

1 win there in the last 50 years. Which was second game of the season after a change from a successful manager (2000). And the worst of many abject performances we've put in at Upton Park, but we won somehow. On that basis even a draw would be a decent result.

-------------------------Kasper-------------------------

-----------De Laet -----Huth------Morgan--------

-----Albrighton---Drinkwater--Kante----Schlupp---

--------------------------Mahrez----------------------------

------------------------Vardy-----Okazaki

I think 3-5-2 would be a better way to line up against a side playing a diamond but I'd have thought we can just pick the same XI and do that.

I'd definitely fancy Mahrez up against their 16 year old if he was played in the hole or against Tomkins if wide left.

They look very good against Arsenal this afternoon. Organised, sharp and determined. In Zarate they have someone a bit like Mahrez - capable of producing something out of the ordinary. He will need to be watched if he's in the mood. A draw would be a great result at UP.

Archived