EverybodyDannsNow Posted 9 August 2015 Posted 9 August 2015 I'll wait till I've seen them play later today before I make my prediction. If they continue with the form that they have shown in the Europa league games so far then I would probably fancy us.
stulcfc Posted 9 August 2015 Posted 9 August 2015 17-0 to us huth with 10 drinky 2 and vardy 5 , easy win we are top of the league and will have the title wrapped up in three months , we won't lose or draw all season and I will tug my willy to the point of friction burns , had a dream about this last night and woke up covered in spunk so it's definitely true .
Heart-Shaped Fox Posted 9 August 2015 Posted 9 August 2015 Always lose here seemingly and always lose when i go watch us in London. Same formation which i thought was 4-2-3-1 at times 442. Kasper Rdl Huth Morgan Schlupp but maybe Fuchs DD King Albrighton Okazaki Mahrez Vardy 2-1 loss
Guest Mickyblueeyes Posted 9 August 2015 Posted 9 August 2015 Risky one here. Away from home I'd be inclined to switch to a three. Yohan seems to have overtook Was in the pecking order and looked good individually. Kasper Yohan/De Laet Huth Wes Albrighton Schlupp King Drinkwater Mahrez Okazaki Vardy
Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo Posted 9 August 2015 Posted 9 August 2015 I'd snap your hand off for a draw. I'd say that statement if we were up against Chelsea, or maybe Arsenal, Man City or United but West Ham? Judging from yesterday's performance and their Europa League disaster there's no reason we can't dismantle them. Think it'll be a lot tighter than yesterday but another win... 2-1 to Leicester
Crinklyfox Posted 9 August 2015 Posted 9 August 2015 History has never won a game of football so although we have a poor record against London teams to me that's irrelevant. We need to tighten up the defence if we're to prosper against teams better than Sunderland so I wouldn't be surprised to see three at the back against West Ham. Other than that I doubt that the line-up will change.
eastendfox Posted 9 August 2015 Posted 9 August 2015 1 win there in the last 50 years. Which was second game of the season after a change from a successful manager (2000). And the worst of many abject performances we've put in at Upton Park, but we won somehow. On that basis even a draw would be a decent result.
Far Post Gerry Posted 9 August 2015 Posted 9 August 2015 I don't see why we can't beat these. Awful in Europe, starting a 16 year-old away at Arsenal; if I was a WHU fan I'd be seriously worried right now.
weller54 Posted 9 August 2015 Author Posted 9 August 2015 Got a feeling WHU will struggle this season.. Good time to play them, and hopefully their confidence will take a bashing after Arsenal tonk them!!
weller54 Posted 9 August 2015 Author Posted 9 August 2015 We could do with 4.0 arsenal win today No!!.. That'll knock us off top spot!
Benguin Posted 9 August 2015 Posted 9 August 2015 -------------------------Kasper------------------------- -----------De Laet -----Huth------Morgan-------- -----Albrighton---Drinkwater--Kante----Schlupp--- --------------------------Mahrez---------------------------- ------------------------Vardy-----Okazaki
Guest Papasmurf Posted 9 August 2015 Posted 9 August 2015 Are tickets still available? I bought one after the game yesterday.
st albans fox Posted 9 August 2015 Posted 9 August 2015 This is our first chance to see what tactical masterclass the new manager has to offer. Having gone 4-4-2 yesterday, he has all options available with no issues.
queensguardfox Posted 9 August 2015 Posted 9 August 2015 Not sure if this has been mentioned but i hope we beat west ham because of this! https://instagram.com/p/6ImbH3g-6q/ Andy Carroll wont be laughing then!
Guest ttfn Posted 9 August 2015 Posted 9 August 2015 I think 3-5-2 would be a better way to line up against a side playing a diamond but I'd have thought we can just pick the same XI and do that. I'd definitely fancy Mahrez up against their 16 year old if he was played in the hole or against Tomkins if wide left.
Stevosevic Posted 9 August 2015 Posted 9 August 2015 Suddenly looks a much tougher game, they'll be buzzing
Rasmic123 Posted 9 August 2015 Posted 9 August 2015 top of the table clash so early in the season, season could be defined with this one
TrentFox Posted 9 August 2015 Posted 9 August 2015 They look very good against Arsenal this afternoon. Organised, sharp and determined. In Zarate they have someone a bit like Mahrez - capable of producing something out of the ordinary. He will need to be watched if he's in the mood. A draw would be a great result at UP.
Guest Papasmurf Posted 9 August 2015 Posted 9 August 2015 Should be a great atmosphere for their first home game after today's result.
lestajigs Posted 9 August 2015 Posted 9 August 2015 I'm hoping they will go into this game thinking "easy game"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.