Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

West Ham away.. Pre match

Looking forward to it, why shouldn't we after the performance yesterday. Let's not be stupid a la last season and abandon the attacking mentality which is the key to our success, just because we're playing away. We can't afford to put ourselves on the back foot.

For those going, where is everyone drinking?

No way would I play a 4-4-2 again for this one.

Three across the centre and Kante to come in.

Just because we looked great yesterday doesn't mean it will work every week. And West Ham will now have their tails up, no doubt.

I think we need to control the middle and hit with pace.

I'd be tempted to go with a 3-5-2, got to be aggressive against them especially in the middle of the park, rumours that they might be signing Jimenez so I'd go with Benalouane partnering Huth & Morgan, Benalouane has height, pace & is aggressive. West Ham committed quite a few fouls when Arsenal managed to get in behind & get a run at them, get Mahrez, Vardy & Okazaki running at them then we might cause problems & have them commit silly fouls.

Schmeichel

Benalouane

Huth

Morgan

Albrighton

Kante

Inler?

Drinkwater

Mahrez

Vardy

Okazaki

I'd be tempted to go with a 3-5-2, got to be aggressive against them especially in the middle of the park, rumours that they might be signing Jimenez so I'd go with Benalouane partnering Huth & Morgan, Benalouane has height, pace & is aggressive. West Ham committed quite a few fouls when Arsenal managed to get in behind & get a run at them, get Mahrez, Vardy & Okazaki running at them then we might cause problems & have them commit silly fouls.

Schmeichel

Benalouane

Huth

Morgan

Albrighton

Kante

Inler?

Drinkwater

Mahrez

Vardy

Okazaki

Very shrewd post and I agree. If we sign Inler? That's the team I'd play too.

[quote name="Kitchandro" post="3529187" timestamp="1439135053

For those going, where is everyone drinking?

Black Lion Plaistow,just down from Plaistow Tube then 10 minute walk to the ground,proper football pub.

Archived