Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

Jamie Vardy

Not to mention the nipples yo.

that's true you've got to question the morals of a forum that is quite comfortable with blatant racism but doesn't allow anyone to see the finer things in life

Because Brit isn't used in a derogatory fashion towards us, Jap was used during the war as a derogatory term for the Japanese by the Americans. It's more similar to when knuckle-dragging britain first supporters refer to the taliban as towel-heads.

It is according to another poster.

The first little rhyme I was taught at school, by a teacher, goes as follows.

Eeny meeny minee moe

Catch a nigger by the toe,

If he squeals  let him go,

Eeny meeny miny moe.

1955 was the year I learnt that, and the kids sang it in the playground. It was considered great fun, and could always be heard on a daily basis.It was never anything more than a fun rhyme.

In some the Rupert Bear annuals I still have, there is a lovely little chap in a white nightshirt, with big red lips, and a few strands of hair sticking upwards. He was called "the little Coon", and was a lovely character.

One of most of us children's favourite stories, was "Little Black Sambo", a truly wonderful heroic character. (I bought a copy a couple of years ago, for my other half, who also loved it)

Growing up, none of us had to endure the pathetic whimpering, that some people shove down our throats nowadays, actively seeking out anything that MIGHT be ceased upon as being racist. It is the people who do this, who actively create unrest among people. Very sad, and empty headed people.

I am oh so glad, I had my childhood when I did, and not now.

You're not just a homophobe, you're genuinely stuck in the past. The sooner folks like you are gone the sooner we can move past peoples skin colour and sexuality.

Why, because he dares to speak his mind?

Come off here if you don't like it!

He's a bigoted ****. He thinks gays are sub human and like a lot of his generation has ignorant and outdated views about race as well now it seems.

Oh, and he thinks Jimmy Saville was a stand-up bloke lol

how come pr ick gets sensored out but DT can type some naughty racist terms and it's all cushty? 

Honestly, I just found that post amusing. It's so bad it reads like a parody.

But yeah onto the main question, why is it that I have to type 'fvck' if I want to vent my outrage, mods?

Archived