Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Plaudits for our Atmosphere, let's keep it up

Guest CityFan 06

Hoping for another good atmosphere tomorrow night, but will the clappers be there do we think? I personally think this is an ideal opportunity for a trial to see what our atmosphere is like and if it has changed when we don't have them. I reckon our atmosphere would still be good anyway whenever/if we don't have them, especially now the fans know the importance and positive impact of our support. And, added to the fact that Union FS are doing wonders for the atmosphere in SK1 and the continuous efforts of L1 as well.

Edited by @LeicesterFox1884

And as good as our atmosphere is, look at Liverpools today.

How embarrassing is that? For guys of my age to see Liverpool fans sitting there like they are at the theatre? Dont ever criticise us, we are light years ahead of the scallies. Shankly will be turning in his grave - unless the scousers have nicked his headstone, robbin' bastards.

bit racist

• Like 2

Too many tourists wanting to sample the kop atmosphere and have killed it as a result.

That, and the fact that they are shit, They are way behind and can't compete with the likes of man u, man city, chelsea, arsenal now and clubs like spurs and everton are their level yet their fans seem to still think they're champions of europe.

That's true, I've never been to Anfield and of all the away games that's the one I would choose. However, only for the atmosphere and that seems to have gone. It's a shame but thankfully we have that buzz now every home game .....so bollocks to it.

That's true, I've never been to Anfield and of all the away games that's the one I would choose. However, only for the atmosphere and that seems to have gone. It's a shame but thankfully we have that buzz now every home game .....so bollocks to it.

Genuinely the worst home crowd I've ever experienced when I went last season.

I didn't go to Liverpool but it's pretty obvious from TV that it's beyond bad. From the stream it was hilarious. It sounded like Leeds going away to Reading. Only one set of fans wanted to know.

I thought Everton were the worst that I went to last year. Never heard a set of fans get on their teams back so much. Awful 'supporters'.

I didn't go to Liverpool but it's pretty obvious from TV that it's beyond bad. From the stream it was hilarious. It sounded like Leeds going away to Reading. Only one set of fans wanted to know.

I thought Everton were the worst that I went to last year. Never heard a set of fans get on their teams back so much. Awful 'supporters'.

liverpool were worse than everton imo. all things considered. everton was a dog awful game, they were shit, they weren't ahead for very long it was the early game and was on tele. a lot of excuses to be quite quiet although they were a joke. 

you didnt even hear liverpool cheer when they scored. they seemed very, dunno, embarrassed to be even playing leicester city let alone beating them thanks to two shit penalties. just awful. 

It was good today but flat at times, understandable but must keep it going, and arguably get louder when we're losing.

It was a million miles from what would have happened in the past though, if todays game was a few years ago you'd have heard a pin drop far from that today.

Guest CityFan 06

As good as the atmosphere is at the moment, it absolutely drains me! I'm in no way intending to put a downer on it at the moment, but I would like to have a few games without them if I'm honest. For at least one reason to see if we could continue the same noise levels now the fans know the difference the support makes. Won't happen though I suppose because it looks like we're having them each home game...

Thought it was really good yesterday, there seemed to be a collective realisation that we were giving it a real go but we were up agaisnt a top team in real form. Really good response everytime we conceeded, from the back of SK1 I didn't hear the Arsenal fans celebrating at all. Got even better at the end when a few people left on 80 minutes, the majority in the Kop were on their feet for the last 10 minutes.

• Like 1