Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Plaudits for our Atmosphere, let's keep it up

The Andy King song in injury time was deafening.

My ears were ringing coming out of the ground! The 'You're sh1t chant' directed at Gomes after his howler was the loudest I've ever heard it.

It was almost as if the whole ground were shouting it. Poor bloke must've felt so humiliated.... lol

Edited by Gary Eatfood

Every year the club are great in terms of what they do on Remerbrance fixtures. The tifo display was very smart.

Introducing this concept of poppies on the shirt is one of the best things the club has ever done. They mark this match with so much class each year.

Top effort from all involved down the years.

Guest CityFan 06

Have to say I didn't hear the goal music at all for both our goals. Personally, I would like the club to either do a poll on it or just play the song pre match instead.

Have to say I didn't hear the goal music at all for both our goals. Personally, I would like the club to either do a poll on it or just play the song pre match instead.

If you didn't even hear it, why are you bothered by it? Some like it, some don't.

• Like 1