Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Plaudits for our Atmosphere, let's keep it up

The response from fans whose team were being stuffed was unbelievable.

Therefore I was really disappointed with the players, who trudged off without responding to the still applauding fans.

Vardy and Shmeichal were the two exceptions!

I think Kingy did as well (but maybe only to East Stand) but Yer I thought this was a bit disappointing as well. I know the players were really gutted by what had happened but it only takes a few seconds to applaud the fans who stayed and supported them till the end despite the result

It wasn't just the normal defiance in the face of defeat, I think the fans were genuinely appreciative of the effort put in and the run we've been on since April.

Generally the fans and team are much closer than they've been in the past.

• 4 weeks later...

Brilliant today,Tifo n all. (My first visit this season and I was blown away) We got behind our team when things went flat and applauded some great defending. Did anyone record a stream of our singing woawoawoooh. I want it for my ringtone.

12th man wins close game !

Really good today I thought, pretty much constant support and really noisy in the last 10 when we could have gone deadly silent with the pressure they were putting on us.

Very disappointed with their lot, says a lot when they have to try and start WLY half way through to try and get their end going and I didn't hear a peep out of them second half even when they were on top.

Good work all involved!

We received plenty of plaudits for our atmosphere yesterday.

The commentator on Sky said the leicester fans at one point were "increasing the noise levels if that was possible as they're always noisy". The BBC commentators mentioned the noise level and how it was like this last season and Ranieri complimented the crowd on the noise level.

We are getting a reputation as a noisy intimidating stadium.

Yes we will have some opposition fans doing the usual of trying to belittle the atmosphere by saying the 'clappers' are tinpot or saying the chants are unoriginal.

Sod 'em. They really are just jealous. They really wish their home atmosphere was as good.

Yes in an ideal world I wish our 'songbook' was more varied but generally the more fans that get involved the more 'basic' and straight forward the chants become, as they are easier for everyone to follow.

The players have said they like the crowd being noisy and so to be honest I'm sure they're not bothered about 'variety' they just want to hear a loud crowd backing them.

Let's keep it up folks, especially if/when we go behind in a game.

Oh and well done again to UnionFS, the brilliant TIFO, started it all off well.

3 months on and Weller's still nailed it in one post! Woawoawooooh ! Other threads will follow and die.

First game for me this season (I'm poor) and sucked in the passion. Thanks for sharing it with me.

Quite thankful for the Union FS in the corner.

Don't seem to stop singing, and the flags there look decent.

We try, but we need to spread the flags even wider. It's not hard, make a flag, bring it in and wave it. Great to see the whole of the kop on their feet last 10 minutes singing us on to 3 points. We can make a difference, just need to get off our arses, make an effort and do it. It really isnt difficult, and people on here are willing to advise/assist. Just ask if you want help with flags.

Guest CityFan 06

The last 10 minutes yesterday, especially when Ranieri was geeing the crowd up, was incredible. Convinced that is what saw the lads to full time!

Yeah have to say I loved that as well. Great moment.

Not that long ago our crowd would've sat through those final minutes in nervy silence. Not anymore. Yesterday I really felt that we made a difference not only to our team but also having the opposite effect on Palace (fans and players). We have changed and I like it.

• Like 1

Not that long ago our crowd would've sat through those final minutes in nervy silence. Not anymore. Yesterday I really felt that we made a difference not only to our team but also having the opposite effect on Palace (fans and players). We have changed and I like it.

Katy Perry remix?

The commentators on the live stream were raving about the atmosphere again today. They said something like: 'the Leicester fans are constantly transmitting their energy onto the pitch and the players are feeding off it'. Which was nice...

Wow today again, or should I say woh a woh a woooh ! 

What is the official name of Woh a woh a woooh, We're Leicester, we're Leicester..

and has anybody got an audio link for a ringtone please.

:huh: I have no idea. Unless you mean the "We love you" chant?