Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simon789us

January transfers, wish list, available etc.

I can't see anyone being sold, maybe Kram on loan if he's not going to get a chance this season.

The Man Utd rumours for Mahrez and Vardy are just paper talk, agents pushing for better contracts at the best.  They have Depay and Martial and they aren't even getting a start or played in the right positions.

Players only have the power when they are close to the end of their contract and the club needs the money, West Brom and Beharino for example.  If Vardy were ever to act up and have his head turned he can rot in the reserves till he's 32.  The money offered for Vardy would make no difference to the club as it would cost way more to get someone in.

The scouting team would have all the info on what it would cost to replace Vardy and that's if we could attract that sort of player.  The owners aren't going to sell their star players when they are building us to compete as a top team. 

Honest "what if" question.

If the owners we pissed up and decided to sign Messi in January and we were say 5th in the league by Dec 31st and were happy to pay his minimum fee release clause and 500k a week wages the question is where would we finish??

lol lol

Should finish top.

As we don't have to go to stoke on a cold wet tuesday night.

Ben Chilwell poised to join Huddersfield according to Pete O'Rourke on Twitter. Usually fairly reliable

Ben Chilwell poised to join Huddersfield according to Pete O'Rourke on Twitter. Usually fairly reliable

Not quite sure why I'm putting in the jan transfer thread but didn't think it warranted a new one

I hope we put in another offer for Charlie Austin, he would be a great signing for us. Can't believe they were farting about over a couple of million in the summer. How dangerous would we be up front with Vardy, Austin, Albrighton and Marhez! Also can we please sign someone that can take a free kick. I can't remember the last time we scored from one. Seriously when was it? Then a RB and a GK! That should be enough for our title push!  :thumbup: 

Archived