Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simon789us

January transfers, wish list, available etc.

It will be difficult to buy a quality player that could do the same as Kramaric and Inler (just warm the bench). Nathan Dyer was a good signing, but can't get in the starting XI. I'm not certain we need another midfielder, particularly if James is fit. Would like a genuine number 10, someone like Sigurdsson from Swansea.

Yeah I agree, although I think someone capable of playing behind Vardy has a great chance of getting in the starting XI as IMO it's one of our weaker spots. James needs game time when he gets back so I wouldn't be averse to a loan out to the Championship when he's fit, but yes a new CM isn't likely to be breaking up the Kante-Drinkwater partnership any time soon.

Hopefully with the pressure off it'll be the perfect time to sign some younger up and coming players. Either from home or abroad but they can either integrate into the squad and settle in the country or stay at their current team on loan. I'd be looking at positions where we have slightly older players; GK, CB and striker. Not going to get all Football Manager and suggest names!

We need a classy and young centre half and a right back to push the competition up a notch , our defence is leaky and if we firm that up anything is possible ,

seven Premier league teams have let in 20+ goals this season. They're currently placed 20th, 19th, 18th, 17th, 16th, 15th & unbelievably 1st !!!

We sort that out and we can turn dreams to reality !

Imagine how good we would be with a Bojan type player behind Vardy?

I was thinking yesterday that Mahrez could develop into the Bojan/Silva type with a bit of time.

It would depend on Riyad staying though, and our approach to games developing into a Man City style possession based system.

Loan Kramaric

Bye Schwarzer Hamer back as no2

Decent centre back, Huth relegated to bench (I know how great he was last season but I think he's been poor this term and somewhat of a liability in terms of his discipline.

Buy a marquee striker who can play in No 10 role to replace Kramaric

Buy a decent right back.

Up top after we have moved Vardy to left wing to accompany him.

Ha ha if Sven was in charge then that would have been a possibility.

I would sooner see us go for Wilson from Bournemouth(when fit) or even Gray from Burnley,they are just the players who would fit in to our style.

Loan Kramaric

Bye Schwarzer Hamer back as no2

Decent centre back, Huth relegated to bench (I know how great he was last season but I think he's been poor this term and somewhat of a liability in terms of his discipline.

Buy a marquee striker who can play in No 10 role to replace Kramaric

Buy a decent right back.

Huth on the bench? Have you been smoking something????

Huth on the bench? Have you been smoking something????

He's been quite poor this season so far and has done some silly things. We clearly need a more solid defence hence the amount of goals we've conceded, Morgans captain so Huth is the logical one to step down.

He was fantastic last season but I think it's because he is now playing as a pair instead of a three that has changed his performances.

Looks more and more like CR is happy with what he has for now and will not want to dabble come January unless we get injury problems.  That means he will probably not loan out Inler and tell his agent he's not going anywhere.   As for Kramaric I'm not sure, and if he does go out then he may well be replaced.  Got to say I think CR is right and now trust the man to do whats best ....   the defence seems to be getting better and better and the formation looks pretty solid.   Happy days   :)   

Can see a few leaving in Jan to be honest. Inler and Kram probably top of the list.

Will be an interesting Jan transfer window depending on our league position and with euros around the corner.

I think as a whole we probably need a stronger RB and CB, back up LB with also a like for like kind of player to Vardy. Someone mention Gray and Wilson which is a good shout.

I think a creative attacking midfielder would be a nice addition (the polish midfielder looked promising but can't remember his name)

All would be nice but I don't think are desperate additions as happy with the current squad

Can see a few leaving in Jan to be honest. Inler and Kram probably top of the list.

Will be an interesting Jan transfer window depending on our league position and with euros around the corner.

I think as a whole we probably need a stronger RB and CB, back up LB with also a like for like kind of player to Vardy. Someone mention Gray and Wilson which is a good shout.

I think a creative attacking midfielder would be a nice addition (the polish midfielder looked promising but can't remember his name)

All would be nice but I don't think are desperate additions as happy with the current squad

If he can't get five, six or seven appearances under his belt until the end of the year, I do wonder whether Inler could fit the desription of the player some Premier League teams in the bottom half of the table are looking for.

Could he do the job, add stability to some of the worst midfields in the league and gain valuable pitch time at, let's say, Watford, Sunderland, Newcastle or Aston Villa?

Because from my point of view it would be a shame if he had to switch countries again.

If we're selling Inler and Kram, it doesn't really matter they go. If they're going on loan for the rest of the year, it would be odd to send them away from England, for me. Especially Inler; his problems are in adjusting to the pace and style of play here, so if we can lend him to someone at the bottom (not competition for us anymore), who play a slower paced game than us (shouldn't be hard to find) he could come back stronger next year. We've not really needed him so far, so hopefully with James back we could loan him out and not need to make another signing.

As for Kram, I'd personally hate to give up on him this early. Depends what the staff see as his main problem, for a loan. If the problem is too big a jump in level to make a smooth transition then he'd probably have to go abroad. The championship is no place for a small, technique first player to gain confidence. If his problem is confidence/needs more game time/struggling with the system, I know it's been said a lot, but I'd like to see him at Bournemouth. They're no threat, they are short on strikers (and probably the money to buy one at January rates) and they like to play a fast style, pressing from the forwards, just like us. Seems like the best match. Although if we're loaning him down the league, I hear Chelsea were interested in him... :ph34r:

If we're selling Inler and Kram, it doesn't really matter they go. If they're going on loan for the rest of the year, it would be odd to send them away from England, for me. Especially Inler; his problems are in adjusting to the pace and style of play here, so if we can lend him to someone at the bottom (not competition for us anymore), who play a slower paced game than us (shouldn't be hard to find) he could come back stronger next year. We've not really needed him so far, so hopefully with James back we could loan him out and not need to make another signing.

As for Kram, I'd personally hate to give up on him this early. Depends what the staff see as his main problem, for a loan. If the problem is too big a jump in level to make a smooth transition then he'd probably have to go abroad. The championship is no place for a small, technique first player to gain confidence. If his problem is confidence/needs more game time/struggling with the system, I know it's been said a lot, but I'd like to see him at Bournemouth. They're no threat, they are short on strikers (and probably the money to buy one at January rates) and they like to play a fast style, pressing from the forwards, just like us. Seems like the best match. Although if we're loaning him down the league, I hear Chelsea were interested in him... :ph34r:

lol

Archived