Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simon789us

January transfers, wish list, available etc.

I hope we put in another offer for Charlie Austin, he would be a great signing for us. Can't believe they were farting about over a couple of million in the summer. How dangerous would we be up front with Vardy, Austin, Albrighton and Marhez! Also can we please sign someone that can take a free kick. I can't remember the last time we scored from one. Seriously when was it? Then a RB and a GK! That should be enough for our title push! :thumbup:

Maxi gradel away at mk is that last one I remember!

WYS

Maxi gradel away at mk is that last one I remember!

WYS

What about Knockaert to seal the Championship against Sheff Wednesday?

And Fuchs can take a free kick he's already come close I wouldn't be surprised to see him score one

Just reading the transfer rumours on the bbc site and says Fellaini has been told to leave by the Belgium boss. Would anyone want him here I could see him being a really fit playing the number 10 roll behind vardy. Not that I think we could get him realistically

I'm never keen on players of a certain age and standing in the game taking a step down to join us. I always question their motivation to do well after hitting the heights with a club like Man Utd even if the player doesn't even think that he may think it subconsciously. Will he give 100% when he knows his career has peaked and he's on his way down? 

I'm not including our ex Man Utd players as they should be highly motivated as they hadn't done anything at their old club and were making a step up coming here.

I'm never keen on players of a certain age and standing in the game taking a step down to join us. I always question their motivation to do well after hitting the heights with a club like Man Utd even if the player doesn't even think that he may think it subconsciously. Will he give 100% when he knows his career has peaked and he's on his way down?

I'm not including our ex Man Utd players as they should be highly motivated as they hadn't done anything at their old club and were making a step up coming here.

*cough* Cambiasso :D

I'd guess Austin has a medical issue and may be a higher risk than most people think.

He would be given a medical, so they would know what the situation is. He's been a goal machine since his non league days and last year showed he can step up. He's available and he's at our level and I'm sure we will be back in for him again come January.

Just reading the transfer rumours on the bbc site and says Fellaini has been told to leave by the Belgium boss. Would anyone want him here I could see him being a really fit playing the number 10 roll behind vardy. Not that I think we could get him realistically

He's a Man U player, so he must be on silly money. Not fussed about him really.

He would be given a medical, so they would know what the situation is. He's been a goal machine since his non league days and last year showed he can step up. He's available and he's at our level and I'm sure we will be back in for him again come January.

I doubt he'll move in January tbh. His contract means he can be had for free in the summer, which means the team signing him then will be willing to offer him higher wages than they would if they're paying a transfer fee too. The only clubs looking to pay a fee for him to move right away will be the desperate ones who need him this year. Which means teams who might get relegated, even with him. So he's not gonna take less money to move in January only to possibly be relegated again straight away.

I doubt he'll move in January tbh. His contract means he can be had for free in the summer, which means the team signing him then will be willing to offer him higher wages than they would if they're paying a transfer fee too. The only clubs looking to pay a fee for him to move right away will be the desperate ones who need him this year. Which means teams who might get relegated, even with him. So he's not gonna take less money to move in January only to possibly be relegated again straight away.

I think things are worse than expected for QPR. As their promotion chances keep diminishing and continue with financial struggles, I think the club will be looking to offload him in January. I've seen the quotes saying Charlie doesn't want to go many times but I wonder how much control he actually has in the situation. Clubs force moves.

I'm not really interested in bringing him to Leicester, I'm just saying that in general.

I thought that I had an ITK exclusive just now.

Was crossing over from Sainsbury's and a big gleaming black car drew smoothly to a halt.

It had personalised number-plates: SSL 3.

For a split second, I assumed we were getting St. Ledger back in to replace Fuchs, but the vehicle was being driven by a Sikh man with a long grey beard and a turban. Must have been Doctor the Singh off out for a boozy night of womanising.

(True story) 

Archived