Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simon789us

January transfers, wish list, available etc.

I don't think you should feel bad if it is true. There's clearly a good team/work ethic at city right now and unfortunately if you don't buy into whatever it is then perhaps it's not the place for him right now

Fair play, best for both parties if it happens. I presume there wouldn't be a recall option but we have King and James in case of injuries.

It doesn't mean he'll never play for us again and he has more chance of fighting his way into next years side playing for AC Milan.

Are there any Milan players we want? We could do a swap in Jan.

Fair play, best for both parties if it happens. I presume there wouldn't be a recall option but we have King and James in case of injuries.

It doesn't mean he'll never play for us again and he has more chance of fighting his way into next years side playing for AC Milan.

Are there any Milan players we want? We could do a swap in Jan.

De Sciglio would be great

lol

That's how you generate and/or fuel a rumour out of nothing.

Take an agent who claims his client needs playing time ahead of the Euros (which is understandable, given Inler's position within the Switzerland national team) and could potentially return to Italy, add a list of potential suitors in said country, take away the least likable options and then sell the rest as a given fact.

Don't you just love modern-day journalism?

Archived