Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

I LOVE CLAUDIO.

What a man. Legend already, and some of his quotes will go down in History.

One of my favourite quotes from football seems like it would be ideal for our players not that they seem to be feeling any pressure

Pressure is working down the pit. Pressure is having no work at all. Pressure is trying to escape relegation on 50 shillings a week. Pressure is not the European Cup or the Championship or the Cup Final. That’s the reward.

Bill Shankly

One of the things I love most about him is the fact that he's has so many opportunities to throw the media's criticism back in their face but he's decided to be the bigger man than that and say nothing.

His response to Stringer post match 

Stringer - Youre now favourites to wine the league...

CR (a funny little squeak in his voice and then).. "i was favourite to be first sack ed"

I think that was as much of a shot as he will, or needs, to take  :claudio:

This guy @@lcfc_statto retweeted today his post he wrote in time when Ranieri was appointed and he was right..Some good stats there for sure..

http://lcfcstatto.co.uk/post/126005688933/why-ranieri-is-the-right-man-for-the-lcfc-job

http://lcfcstatto.co.uk/post/126005688933/why-ranieri-is-the-right-man-for-the-lcfc-job

I felt the same way. I was shocked at how bloody ignorant the English football journalists are. Worse yet, how many football fans were parroting these ignoramuses!

This 1 week break - Claudio rewarded the players with will win us the league... All the top managers around europe talk about how the busy xmas period hurts the English clubs playing in Europe... like Klopp mentioned earlier this year.

Claudio knows this team well.... I think he's made a masterstroke here. The players will love him and want to prove they can bounce back and want to reward the trust manager has placed in them. 1 Week off after a tough game like that anbd with all other title rivals playing big games in FA Cup and Europe... LCFC will be one of the most fresh and motivated teams during the run in.

Top, top man. A gentleman of the highest order. Media in this country should issue an apology to him for the remarks they made,

About him before the season started.

Up there with O'Neal for me.

Could have easily got mardy with the media, created the siege mentality, but instead was humble, pleasant at all times and endeared us to the general footballing public.

Delivered the goods too.

Top man.

Archived