Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Swansea away... Up next!

Guest CityFan 06

I think we'll win 0-2 to be honest. Hoping we can continue this momentum and have a feeling we may do. Nevertheless though Swansea are still a very decent side despite their recent form.

Wasyl looks to be in the squad

How do you know bro? I thought Benny would have come on to the bench for RDL

Benny had been travelling to the games without being involved so Wasyl will be doing the same with RDL out, I'd expect Benny to be the sub

I don't get why people say this anymore, I really can't remember too many times in recent years where we haven't got a positive result when the general concensus was that we would get one.

I realise I have quoted you, but it's more just a general point that any fan of any fan seems to think that their club has this mystical power of losing games they feel they should win. Aside from your very very top clubs that rarely lose, it happens to pretty much every team.

I'm the same. I think it comes from having suffered as a fan for 40 years. Old habits die hard...and all that.

When you've been punished so many times for being optimistic, pessimism is less painful should one be proven wrong.

That said, every game that goes by seems to prove we are actually as good as the last six months results suggests we are. Which makes sense.

Of course, anyone else who had said our bubble would burst at any time has been met with a tirade of abuse. That's the way it is it seems.

Anyway this one will tough with them playing keep ball and defending deep. I think the days of winning by scoring three and four maybe hard to come by now but I'll go for a 2-1 win for us.

Haven't felt this 'meh' about a fixture for ages and ages.

Really hope the players are more up for this than I am!

Didn't feel the last ten against utd was very promising for this fixture. We looked really knackered.

If you can't get up for a match when we are joint top then cricket should be your sport.

With the fixtures ahead that he have, a win today would be massive! 32 points from 15 games, keeping the run going and at worst still being joint top would be unreal! Add that Vards can equal a top flight record too and it could be a great day!

But, we have never even scored at the Liberty, let alone taken 3 points. This year feels different though but we will lose again at some point and anybody can beat anybody in this league. I just hope we turn up and really give it a good go, we have to be favourites if we don't! Finally, I can't wait for today's game!

Archived