Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Swansea away... Up next!

Always lose at West Ham, so we go and win. Always lsoe at Newcastle, so we go and win. Always lose at Swansea, so we go and................

Also had relatively poor records at Southampton and Norwich in recent years and picked up results there too. Our away form is ruthless and with the state Swansea are in right now they are vulnerable and if we play how we have been doing then we'll get something. It'll be a battle but this team doesn't give a fcuk about that.

Defender Ritchie De Laet will miss Leicester City’s Barclays Premier League fixture at Swansea City after picking up an injury in training this week, Claudio Ranieri confirmed. 

De Laet has made 10 appearances for the Foxes this term, most recently coming on as a late substitute in the 1-1 draw with Manchester United last weekend. 

The Belgian’s injury came as a result of a knock picked up in training this week and he will not feature in City’s fixture at the Liberty Stadium. 

Ranieri said: “Yesterday there was tackle, Ritchie De Laet had a little injury on his ankle. I think he will be out for one month.” 

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/ranieris-injury-update-de-laet-james-2833734.aspx#erfUOT2CbLHV6BqZ.99

Could be the final nail in the coffin for Garry Monk. Shame really as he was looking like a top manager last season. Gomis just hasn't filled the gap left by Bony by the look of it

2-1 to us with our number 9 getting both (his name I can't quite remember) and Sigurdsson free kick for them

Defender Ritchie De Laet will miss Leicester City’s Barclays Premier League fixture at Swansea City after picking up an injury in training this week, Claudio Ranieri confirmed. 

De Laet has made 10 appearances for the Foxes this term, most recently coming on as a late substitute in the 1-1 draw with Manchester United last weekend. 

The Belgian’s injury came as a result of a knock picked up in training this week and he will not feature in City’s fixture at the Liberty Stadium. 

Ranieri said: “Yesterday there was tackle, Ritchie De Laet had a little injury on his ankle. I think he will be out for one month.” 

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/ranieris-injury-update-de-laet-james-2833734.aspx#erfUOT2CbLHV6BqZ.99

Was it just a tactical change last week taking Simpson off for RDL? Or did Simpson take a knock as well? could be a bit short in the right back area.

Was it just a tactical change last week taking Simpson off for RDL? Or did Simpson take a knock as well? could be a bit short in the right back area.

Birthday present for Ritchie, although Ranieri was later quoted he wanted to add more pressure going forward.

Okay, the birthday present thing is just my take on it (it was actually his birthday, mind).

I can't recall De Laet really fulfilling his duties that evening. I thought from a tactical point of view, it was a rather useless substitution.

Swanseas downfall is my fault. I put Gomis in my fantasy team when he was blitzing it at the start of the season and I don't think he's scored since. I'm going to keep him in for tomorrow but after that he's gone and will probably come good again!

Archived