Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Crazy Stat Time!

You called...

If we win it, we'll be the first team since Manchester City in 2011-12 to win after being eliminated in our first FA Cup game. They lost to the second placed team for that year (United), so maybe that's a good omen...:D

We weren't eliminated in our first FA cup game lol

Swansea definitely don't have a round badge. It just a swan over the the club name.

attachicon.gifimage.png

A few websites actually show a round badge around the swan

http://www.swanseacity.net/

On daily star you can see both badges. The swan at the top then the league table shows it in a circle

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football

You called...

If we win it, we'll be the first team since Manchester City in 2011-12 to win after being eliminated in our first FA Cup game. They lost to the second placed team for that year (United), so maybe that's a good omen...:D

I'll correct this. We were eliminated in our first FA cup round. That should satisfy you pedants.

We weren't eliminated in our first FA cup game lol

lol

Nick 'the made up stats' guy.

Funny how the nicest people on this forum always get the ribbing!

For the record, I'm a lot nicer online with strangers than I am in real life, or online with friends. I may loosen up in future ;)
  • Like 1

I'll correct this. We were eliminated in our first FA cup round. That should satisfy you pedants. For the record, I'm a lot nicer online with strangers than I am in real life, or online with friends. I may loosen up in future ;)

No offence intended, Nick. :)

If ( or dare I say When?) we get into the Champion's League proper; we will play more games in Europe next year in, one season, than we have in our entire 132 year history!

Same amount of games surely? We'll play 6 group matches, we've played 6 European matches (excluding preliminary rounds) in our history.

Same amount of games surely? We'll play 6 group matches, we've played 6 European matches (excluding preliminary rounds) in our history.

Crap, I've pulled a Nick the stats guy... I doubled 4... Forgetting we would be one of them four! :nono:lol

• Like 1

We were eliminated in the first round we played, which is what they'll mean.

But not our first game, which is what Nick the stat guy said.

I don't want to seem like I'm picking on the guy, but if you're going to call yourself the stat guy, unless you're playing a joke, try not to get every single stat you provide wrong in some way.

Edited by Facecloth

But not our first game, which is what Nick the stat guy said.

I don't want to seem like I'm picking on the guy, but if you're going to call yourself the stat guy, unless you're playing a joke, try not to get every single stat you provide wrong in some way.

Yeah, but 67.4% of stats are made up. Fact.