Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Crazy Stat Time!

tbf they kept beating us when they were going for promotion and we were going for nothing other than how boring we could be. we've won our last two vs them since we remembered to be good a year ago.

It's true, although both our wins came at their place and they beat us in that awful game last year when Esteban scored for them

West Brom won 7 out of their last 8 games at Leicester  :blink:

Are you referring to this stat: "Seven of the last eight meetings between these two sides in all competitions have ended as away wins." ? Although we haven't actually beaten them at home in 22 years!

Where can I find a table of how many days each team has spent atop the PL? Seems like we've been there forever now, and I can't see us dropping off.

Despite all the cynicism from other 'big club' fans there's genuinely a possibility that - given our fixture list - we could win the league AND have led the league for more days than any other side.

Where can I find a table of how many days each team has spent atop the PL? Seems like we've been there forever now, and I can't see us dropping off.

Despite all the cynicism from other 'big club' fans there's genuinely a possibility that - given our fixture list - we could win the league AND have led the league for more days than any other side.

We could drop off by this time tomorrow...

• Leicester have won 31 points away from home this season in the Premier League; five more than any other team.
  • Eleven of Mahrez's 15 Premier League goals for Leicester City this season have come away from home.
  • Leicester have scored 33 goals in the second half of Premier league games in this campaign - two more than any other side.