Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Man City (A) post Match thread 1 - 3

Proper team spirit on and off the pitch today. Brilliant counter-attack football, kept it tight at the back and everyone worked their socks off during the match.

The only and really only fault I can find is with Simpson who in my eyes left too much space open on his side. But that's clinging onto straws.

This was the perfect time to play Manchester City: Bereft of a couple of key players, others struggling with minor injuries, Yaya Touré a shell of his former self, and a manager in charge who knows he won't be around any longer comes this summer (which in itself usually has rather negative effect on his players mentally). Manchester City tried, but came across as rather flat.

Wonderful scoreline and what a time to be alive and to be a Leicester City fan! I do hope we can get a result at Arsenal, because March looks a bit easier on paper. Still, if we want to push for a Top Four spot, we need to carry on fighting like this and I believe we will.

Archived