Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

On to ARSENAL, away.. Next up....

Why is it a 12:00 kick off? Makes absolutely no sense. I hate early kick offs.

I thought the early kick off might help us against City, because the atmosphere and feel isn't quite the same as a 3 o'clock or midweek game under lights - especially given the Ethiad is like a library at the best of times.

Could be the same at the Emirates... especially with the protest that's been planned, less noise at the start might do us a favour. The Arsenal support don't like singing at the best of times, so they're even less likely if no-one's there, they can simply sit and grumble about Wenger in peace.

Free pass. Win, top. Draw, top. Lose, top. All the pressure on big boy Arsenal

All the pressure.

We'll be in the title race whatever the result, If Arsenal lose they've just about blown it.

I hold no fear against these teams anymore, I look at their line up and I look at ours and don't think we're inferior. Arsenal away was always a case of how many will the beat us by but now I think we can go there and win.

I see Thierry Henry's bleating in the media about how Arsenal "dont have the mentality to win the league". He's stirring. Trying to get a reaction from the Arsenal team. I think we're in for one hell of a game on Sunday

Love the way Wenger is now playing the Ferguson like mind games, oh Leicester are the favourites for the title, they will be Champions, etc, etc. Up yours Wenger. Like a lot of pundits, Thierry Henry included, Ray Parlour they are seriously hoping Arsenal can beat us next Sunday it will then be I told you so, I knew they would etc, etc.

Play our normal game, be patient, break quickly and we can get something. It won't be easy but we do have nothing to fear from

Any team in this league bring it on.

If we do win this game; what are the chances we'll blow it against Norwich?!?

That will be a key game, the pressure is off this game, we are 5 points clear we can afford to drop points Arsenal can't, and we will not be affected if we do, we have only lost 3 games in the last 10 months (4 if you include Spurs in the cup), but each one has seen an amazing reaction from the players. We can handle losing. 

When it  comes to the Norwich game we will be massive favourites, like we were against Bournemouth and Villa, a comfortable victory there and it will be a real statement of intent going into that run of "winnable" games.

I am more wary of this one than I was of Man City. But we've gave ourselves some breathing space and can afford to lose. That said I also think there's a chance we can frustrate if we defend the way we have recently, Arsenal are happy to try and walk the ball in and we have been excellent at protecting our box.

Arsenal have to win, could play into our hands. Have to keep the same team and formation.

I am more wary of this one than I was of Man City. But we've gave ourselves some breathing space and can afford to lose. That said I also think there's a chance we can frustrate if we defend the way we have recently, Arsenal are happy to try and walk the ball in and we have been excellent at protecting our box.

Arsenal have to win, could play into our hands. Have to keep the same team and formation.

Agree with this. Important to keep our shape and not let the game become stretched. Hope they play Mertesacker

just rung the Wetherspoons in Islington - the White Swan they are not serving alcohol until 12 as its a match day WTF !!!!

Typical. There is another wetherspoons on holloway road called the coronet. supposed to open at 0800hrs but they may have the same policy. 

Typical. There is another wetherspoons on holloway road called the coronet. supposed to open at 0800hrs but they may have the same policy. 

yeah probably as the White Swan also opens at 0800 hrs too - wasn't gonna be a mad one any way but wouldn't mind a few beers !

Archived