Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

On to ARSENAL, away.. Next up....

yeah probably as the White Swan also opens at 0800 hrs too - wasn't gonna be a mad one any way but wouldn't mind a few beers !

I'm on for a big one as get in the smoke at 0915 - quite a few are too. so we expect a boozer open then! Just called round and a licensing law around the area means none are serving booze until 12 midday and this covers around 30 pubs so i'm told. You will need to go a bit further out for a beer. the Angel in Islington is serving from 9am though - its about 10 mins away by bus. Ive heard a few of us lot going oneills opposite st Pancras

I had a good feeling ahead of the Liverpool game. A good feeling ahead of the Man City game. Good news is, I still have a good feeling ahead of the Arsenal game, going for a score draw across all the top 4 so no change to the points advantage.

Think Man City will beat Spurs if they turn up. They must react to the weekend humiliation surely?

Toure has given up, and Kompany will still be missing, they need a reaction but I doubt they will get one, they are there for the taking if Spurs want it.

Its incredible to think that we will still be top whatever the result. Arsenal know they have to win otherwise its curtains for their season. This game will be incredibly tough for us. Something we haven't done for a while is come back from a losing position and I can see this being a come back victory.

1-2 Ramsey 1st goal but Vardy and a drinkwater screamer to snatch the 3 points

I see Thierry Henry's bleating in the media about how Arsenal "dont have the mentality to win the league". He's stirring. Trying to get a reaction from the Arsenal team. I think we're in for one hell of a game on Sunday

he's no Wenger loyalist and criticises them all the time

I would love a draw here. They are better than Man City.

Sanchez is now match fit and due a goal.

Giroud is class.

Walcotts pace is always dangerous.

Ozil is the only player in the league with a better eye for a pass than Mahrez.

Coquelin is for again for them. Expect him to play instead of that shithouse Flamini.

Apart from Wilshere and Welbeck they are full strength. I would be utterly stunned if we win this one.

But this team just keeps doing it!

This game could define an era, since that amazing 3 all draw back in 1997 to my memory arsenal have slammed us everytime since, except the 1 all draw last year..yet i think we've never been in a better position to beat them. The pressure is all on them and they are renowned for being bottlejobs...and after the performances againist the scousers and man city i feel if we execute we can beat ANYONE...im going 2-1 to the mighty foxes, vardy and okazaki...sanchez for them

I would love a draw here. They are better than Man City.

Sanchez is now match fit and due a goal.

Giroud is class.

Walcotts pace is always dangerous.

Ozil is the only player in the league with a better eye for a pass than Mahrez.

Coquelin is for again for them. Expect him to play instead of that shithouse Flamini.

Apart from Wilshere and Welbeck they are full strength. I would be utterly stunned if we win this one.

But this team just keeps doing it!

Prepare to be stunned :)

Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge

That petition has to be a joke. If any Arsenal fan legitimately did that I'm embarrassed for them. 

Greetings, I'm a gooner. Impressed with what you've done this season. Probably the match I've been looking forward for most for the last few weeks. Neither side will keep a clean sheet and I expect fireworks from the word go. We of course are renowned for bottling it, but of course I fancy us narrowly winning given our recent performances against top sides (Chelsea aside). You guys will remember the 5-2, and Arsenal have the advantage of knowing what happens if you don't take Leicester seriously with Man City. So I don't see it being more than a 1 goal margin between the sides. 

It should be a good one.  ;)

I think we will lose this game but still win the league.

With 12 games left after this and 7 of them at home

we have a great chance.

Remember the home games in the run in last season,

the atmosphere just grew with every home game.

Just imagine what it is going to be like this time, it's

goner be incredible.

Well it'll be tougher than Sat for sure. 

As great as that result and performance was, Man City were ripe for the taking.

Think Arsenal will have a little too much for us. If 2 or 3 of their key men were out i think we could sneak it but they just have a tad too much quality.

Archived