Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

On to ARSENAL, away.. Next up....

Worried about this, the one team that took us a part and seemed to have our number at home this season, only this time it's at their place. We even got the early goal so had them exactly where we wanted them.

Having said that they are a strange beast and even if we lose you'd like to think the 5 point gap can easily be restored with the upcoming home games against struggling teams.

Worried about this, the one team that took us a part and seemed to have our number at home this season, only this time it's at their place. We even got the early goal so had them exactly where we wanted them.

Having said that they are a strange beast and even if we lose you'd like to think the 5 point gap can easily be restored with the upcoming home games against struggling teams.

I dunno if they had our number. Easy to say that looking back on the score but that game could have gone very differently. And we are better now than then. But yeah, it's obviously one of the hardest games of the season, away to Arsenal.

I'm predicting a Surprise starting debut for Amartey  as a midfielder alongside Kante. 

Nah no way keep it simple for me, same team same bench, can see us getting a serious result here (not expecting one mind, draw would be fantastic, especially considering the last two games) then Amartey to get a sub appearance vs Norwich.

Slightly worried... their players are more intelligent than Manchester City's. Can't afford to go a goal behind either because we'll never get the ball off them. Score though and their fans will/can turn. Early goal is key for us again.

Had a quick look on their forum it's funny how billy big bollox and twitchy, in equal measures, they are. Few mentioning how cocky and confident we are ;). Those Gooner nerves will be in tatters come Sunday like their players.

Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrge :)

September 1973 was the last time we beat Arsenal away in any competition. No Leicester fan under 43 years of age was even born when we last won there. To put it in a historical context, Ted Heath was PM, Nixon was US President, the Simon Park Orchestra were top of the Hit Parade with ''Eye Level'', that catchy theme tune from the TV series Van der Valk, and a pint of beer cost 15 pence.

If we can win there, we can win anywhere.

it was 0-2 and Glover and Stringfellow scored btw. Info courtesy ''Of Fossils & Foxes''.

September 1973 was the last time we beat Arsenal away in any competition. No Leicester fan under 43 years of age was even born when we last won there. To put it in a historical context, Ted Heath was PM, Nixon was US President, the Simon Park Orchestra were top of the Hit Parade with ''Eye Level'', that catchy theme tune from the TV series Van der Valk, and a pint of beer cost 15 pence.

If we can win there, we can win anywhere.

it was 0-2 and Glover and Stringfellow scored btw. Info courtesy ''Of Fossils & Foxes''.

Long overdue us doing it again then!

Nobody in their right mind would expect a win

That said I genuinely expected Man City to beat us easily so you never know

Up the Foxes

I'm in my right mind and I expect a win at Arsenal come Sunday. We are up for it, we are playing better than them right now, they have more pressure, we will want some pay back. The changes Ranieri has made since the last time we played them have made us a better team today..

Archived