Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

we will have our own numbering for the champions league as per uefa rules

and we will probably have a third shirt they label as a "european kit" but we will wear the new home shirt in home games.

i will probably pass on the dreadful champions badges and just get champions league badges on mine

A few days have passed since Friday and the official release of the new kit and in some ways, I'm glad I didn't get carried away and I'm glad I stopped searching for a shirt.

There's already a couple of bad reviews and people complaining about the fabric as well as the badges and printing on the back. First batch magic, eh?

Having said that, I can't wait for the 25th. :ph34r:

Apparently the badge on the numbers have to be changed too, don't know how true it is but someone was saying because Barclays own the rights to the current Premier League logo its not allowed on the numbers for next season so that will be removed too. Hear say at the moment though I'm not 100% convinced its true because I've seen Chelsea are already selling next seasons shirts with the same numbers on as this season 

Bloomberg - Leicester Said to Renegotiate With Puma After Soccer Miracle

When Leicester City signed its first apparel deal with Puma SE four years ago, the team was firmly ensconced in English soccer’s second division. A Premier League championship seemed less likely than Bono becoming Pope, and so team executives never thought to include a bonus clause in its contract with Puma.

The two parties are now in talks about a new contract that would reflect Leicester’s sudden and unexpected status as England’s best soccer team, according to people familiar with the discussions, who asked not to be identified. The terms of the existing arrangement are private, but it is worth a fraction of what the league’s traditional powers earn from their sponsors, and there are several years left on the deal, said the people.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-12/leicester-said-to-renegotiate-with-puma-after-soccer-miracle

Anyone know if they've got more stock in yet?

I emailed them earlier in the week enquiring as to when new stock will be in and they replied with no answers to what I asked in the first place.

I've just tried ringing but it rings out.

I've just emailed them again, they normally respond reasonably quick tbf to them but thought i'd see if anyone on here knows.

Anyone know if they've got more stock in yet?

I emailed them earlier in the week enquiring as to when new stock will be in and they replied with no answers to what I asked in the first place.

I've just tried ringing but it rings out.

I've just emailed them again, they normally respond reasonably quick tbf to them but thought i'd see if anyone on here knows.

In the store yesterday there was a note saying all sizes restocked on the 17th, could try JC sports in town, remember someone saying they were restocking yesterday

Apparently the badge on the numbers have to be changed too, don't know how true it is but someone was saying because Barclays own the rights to the current Premier League logo its not allowed on the numbers for next season so that will be removed too. Hear say at the moment though I'm not 100% convinced its true because I've seen Chelsea are already selling next seasons shirts with the same numbers on as this season 

I looked at someones shirt on Saturday and thought that? They have a brand new logo but they have printed shirts with this seasons numbers with the current logo. Surely that will change too?

In the store yesterday there was a note saying all sizes restocked on the 17th, could try JC sports in town, remember someone saying they were restocking yesterday

Popped in earlier as I was passing, just XXXLs left by the look of it, didn't have time to stop and ask when there would be more though.

Popped in earlier as I was passing, just XXXLs left by the look of it, didn't have time to stop and ask when there would be more though.

All the more reason to have a few more beers!

:beer:

I looked at someones shirt on Saturday and thought that? They have a brand new logo but they have printed shirts with this seasons numbers with the current logo. Surely that will change too?

The company that make them, Sporting ID, have confirmed the numbers will be the same next season.

Seems odd, but perhaps the child that designed the sleeve badges was unavailable to design the new numbers.

Archived