Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

Just been down to the ground this morning and got myself a shirt at last, queued from 7:30am but the queue wasn't that big tbh. I left around 9:30am and there was no queue, just loads of people waiting for shirt printing. Cant see these shirts lasting that long, there are so many random people buying them - I was in the queue with some German kids and a group of guys who live in Aus but were originally from Leicester (Top blokes).

Have they got any training gear in yet? The new tracksuit top looks mint

No training gear there today or ladies shirts

Anyone know what the queues are like at the moment?

Tempted to pop over.

Think I was told the 25th.

Cheers! I'm right in thinking there's no pre-orders or anything like that? If not I wonder why not.

Anyone know what the queues are like at the moment?

Tempted to pop over.

Think I was told the 25th.

I went down there this morning. Queuing around the shop again but was in, paid and out in about half an hour. (printing looked busy though)

Cheers! I'm right in thinking there's no pre-orders or anything like that? If not I wonder why not.

No pre-order, the email I got said;

The new kit for 16/17 season will be available online from the 25th May.

Unfortunately we won't be doing any pre-orders for the kit.

Like you said I don't know why and wonder why.

I went down there this morning. Queuing around the shop again but was in, paid and out in about half an hour. (printing looked busy though)

Cheers, queues might have gathered throughout the day that's all i'm wondering.

Anyone know if you can request gold letters/numbers on the back of the blue shirt when ordering online? I fancy "CHAMPIONS - 16" in gold (it's our second colour, don't you know...)

No you can't mate, some bloke in front of me asked a couple of days back

Only if you're a size 10. I went in this morning, loads of men's and kids shirts, but only size 10 women's. I was told they'd get more at the end of the month.

Thanks. I ended up buying a child's size 11-12 for £35 rather than £50 for the size 10

I've got a XXL shirt with the premier league badges I'm trying to sell on as I can't take it back due to the badges.

I spent 3 hours queuing yesterday to get this shirt along with others for the family, only to find out it was the wrong size when getting home as they'd put it on a large hanger with all the other large shirts.

£52 face value, save yourself queuing and help me out!

Drop me a PM if interested.

Just been down. About an hours queue for printing but they've got loads of mediums left as on an hour ago and a ridiculous amount of stupid sizes. I know as a country we are getting bigger but I'll be amazed if they shift all those 5XL shirts.

If you're a large in most normal shops then buy a medium cos large buried me but medium was nice and fitted. Gutted i can't get badges on my sons mini kit but ah well

JC sports sold out of mediums again, how's the fanstore looking for sizes at the minute?

Wow, really? I picked a medium up from there on Monday. Only went to see if they could save me a short for Tuesday and queued for about 10 minutes (due to the increased traffic from the parade) but when I got in I realised they had some shirts on sale.

Archived