Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

Wow, really? I picked a medium up from there on Monday. Only went to see if they could save me a short for Tuesday and queued for about 10 minutes (due to the increased traffic from the parade) but when I got in I realised they had some shirts on sale.

I suppose they get less sizes and for most people it's more convenient to go JC because it's in town so I wasn't too hopeful when I went in!

the fan store was good for sizes earlier however the queue for printing was massive, they had 4 people working the machines but it still took a while!

To whoever mentioned that those of us who had been moved for CL games could move back to our original seats, thanks. I'd not have known had I not read that and I've managed to get my seat back for league games when I bought my shirt.

Popped in today and got my shirt. Word of warning - try your shirts on before buying regardless of what size it says. They had two "large" shirts which were completely different sizes. Both had labels saying large and both had the same size printed on the inside of the shirt but one was a small at best. Pointed it out to a staff member who took it off the racking. Hopefully it was a one off and not a whole batch.

PUMA KIT DEAL = 1 million quids a year . . .

NEW NIKE DEAL FOR CHELSEA = 60 million big ones

ADIDAS DEAL FOR MAN U = 75 million !!

yep time to ditch it..

I thought the same when read the article about Chelsea's new deal today.

I don't understand why we didn't buy ourselves out of the contract like Chelsea have done with Adidas. If it's true, we only have 1 year left on the puma deal too so surely wouldn't of cost the club too much

I thought the same when read the article about Chelsea's new deal today.

I don't understand why we didn't buy ourselves out of the contract like Chelsea have done with Adidas. If it's true, we only have 1 year left on the puma deal too so surely wouldn't of cost the club too much

should have binned them and done our own kit for a year like Southampton did a few years back

should have binned them and done our own kit for a year like Southampton did a few years back

Last season wasn't it? Ie the first for us back in the Prem.

But haven't we been down that road before with fox leisure?

Anyone been in store today? Still got mediums on the rack or sold out?

The same happens every season where they always have loads of 3xl 4xl and 5xl shirts. Not many people are that big. I don't understand why they don't learn. More normal sizes in future please!

On another note though, our shirt sales must be ridiculous. Should be able to fund the stadium expansion with sales from shirts!

medium fits me and I'm around a 40/41 chest size but I like them more fitted . sleeves not a bad fit either

Size wise, how are the fits of these shirts? I'm a small or a medium depending on the shirt but haven't owned a Puma one before.

anybody know how if there are any medium shirts left? and also what are the queues like? cheers

Bought a medium this afternoon, racks weren't full but could be because it was mid afternoon, had quite a few mediums out though, no queues at all if you're only after the shirt.

Bought a medium this afternoon, racks weren't full but could be because it was mid afternoon, had quite a few mediums out though, no queues at all if you're only after the shirt.

okay thanks what was the printing queue like?

Archived