Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

I hope we don't where it vs Everton if we're picking up the trophy. You'd want to pick the trophy up in the kit you've been wearing all season.

Think I read something about teams are only allowed to wear it on the last game of the season?

So it'd be at Chelsea if that's true, being away perhaps we'll just see the season out in the current kit.

And also i've just thought about it, Chelsea play in blue so unless we were to play in next season away kit, I think it's safe to say we'll be seeing the season out in the current kit.

Unveiled tomorrow I think?

Hopefully, but that's a very well kept secret, that would be very surprising if true!

Normally it's a big secret they 'tease' us with ending up with it being the worst kept secret, every season! lol

You have a ITK source or just a hunch?

I guess it's not gonna be for sale tomorrow, simply just revealed, but the club might have missed a trick here, could have revealed it on Backing The Blues day.

Yeah glad about the collar, it's also one thing I wasn't keen about on this season, one of the reasons I didn't buy, then we've gone and had such an amazing season i've had to buy a fake just as a keepsake - For the price of the fakes you can't really complain but i'd have preferred a genuine! lol

So I've just been informed. I don't know how to take the info myself so please take it with a pinch of salt.

Apparently has a collar.

If it is a Genesis kit, at least the collar looks decent if the new Crawley kit is anything to go by:

Crawley-Town-Checkatrade-Shirt-2016-2017

Hope we don't wear it against Everton, it's a pet hate of mine, especially if we end up lifting the trophy in it!

LeicesterCityHomeKit1617HomeKit_zpsaoelx

Wow.

I like that alot! (It's amazing how different a blue shirt, with an LCFC badge, Puma badge and King Power written on it can be. And how you can like/dislike it)

Is this your attempt or what you think it'll be like? If so what do you base that on?

Wow.

I like that alot! (It's amazing how different a blue shirt, with an LCFC badge, Puma badge and King Power written on it can be. And how you can like/dislike it)

Is this your attempt or what you think it'll be like? If so what do you base that on?

What I think it will be. Looking at a lot of the new Puma kits they all seem to have a big trim on the arm(see Arsenal new kit) more than likely to be a different shade of blue to the rest of the kit possibly with a trim(see gold) if Bert said it has a collar could look something similar to the Crawley design.

Now we play the waiting game.

LeicesterCityHomeKit1617HomeKit_zpsaoelx

Thats so strange seeing this very similar to what I was imagining it will be, I think it'll have shiny blue pinstripe pattern like Arsenal too and the Puma logos on the sleeve higher up

If it is a Genesis kit, at least the collar looks decent if the new Crawley kit is anything to go by:

Crawley-Town-Checkatrade-Shirt-2016-2017

Hope we don't wear it against Everton, it's a pet hate of mine, especially if we end up lifting the trophy in it!

Isn't it only allowable with the FA on the final game of the season anyway? 

Archived