Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

Fair enough deeneys decent but shouldn't we be aiming higher? We're on the brink of winning the league and playing champions league footballs almost a certainty for best season, signing troy deeney wouldn't excite me at all.

Are we going to be objective with this policy?

Bye today's MOTM and our top scorer.

Ok, Danny Simpson, I can see that.

But, even objectively, I've still not understood how Vardy warrants this label. What has he actually done? 

Fair enough deeneys decent but shouldn't we be aiming higher? We're on the brink of winning the league and playing champions league footballs almost a certainty for best season, signing troy deeney wouldn't excite me at all.

I'd take signing someone who suits our style of play, over a well known name any day.

Were you excited when we signed Albrighton and Morgan?

y

Yeah I was actually cuz we wasn't in the position we are now. Morgan was possibly the best defender in our division at the time and albrighton was a very good young player that had been frozen out at villa coming into a newly promoted side so yeah course I was excited mate. I just think we can do better than deeney. All opinions though hey and that's mine.

y

Yeah I was actually cuz we wasn't in the position we are now. Morgan was possibly the best defender in our division at the time and albrighton was a very good young player that had been frozen out at villa coming into a newly promoted side so yeah course I was excited mate. I just think we can do better than deeney. All opinions though hey and that's mine.

http://www.footballwhispers.com/players/mame-biram-diouf?to=leicester-city-77

decent enough player, not sure he would fit in with us though

He's got pace to burn and works his socks off for the team.... Why wouldn't he fit in with us? I personally think we could do better but I'd definitely take him to bolster the squad plus he'd add a bit of healthy competition for vardy

Id have Jeffrey Bruma back as a centre back.

Matured immensely as a player, turned in some top quality champions league performances for PSV and is a ball player. Would be a great option IMO.

Id have Jeffrey Bruma back as a centre back.

Matured immensely as a player, turned in some top quality champions league performances for PSV and is a ball player. Would be a great option IMO.

Good shout. He has matured and improved a lot since he last played for us.

Archived